Need someone to do a Build in Closet in BangSaray

royalmice

I am looking for a reliable person or company that can do build in closets at reasonable rates.

I attached a picture of the desired design and the area where it should be done.

If you know of someone please can you help or if you have any idea what something like this will cost, then please help me out.

Thanks

post-231148-0-18491600-1431750900_thumb.

post-231148-0-91427400-1431750935_thumb.

post-231148-0-39687500-1431750951_thumb.

Sorry I can't give better directions, but our neighbors have used a place in Ban Amphur for a bunch of stuff and they are very happy. It's on Suk, left side as you are headed to Pattaya. Looks like an old Thai house, almost a resort. Once you go inside, there's a bunch of furniture.

The best I can say is about 500M past the post office. I'll try to get some better info....

Sorry I can't give better directions, but our neighbors have used a place in Ban Amphur for a bunch of stuff and they are very happy. It's on Suk, left side as you are headed to Pattaya. Looks like an old Thai house, almost a resort. Once you go inside, there's a bunch of furniture.

The best I can say is about 500M past the post office. I'll try to get some better info....

Thanks, I know where the Ban Amphur post office is so will go 500m from there and see if i can find it.

These directions are coming from my wife. So could be anywhere between 200 and 700M! LOL

I'm trying to contact our neighbors for a better description. But it is an old looking Thai style "resort" structure.

Let us know if you find it and how you like it!

These directions are coming from my wife. So could be anywhere between 200 and 700M! LOL

I'm trying to contact our neighbors for a better description. But it is an old looking Thai style "resort" structure.

Let us know if you find it and how you like it!

LOL no worries, i will watch out for all that fits the description after the Ban Amphur post ofice untill the traffic lights, there are not many shops in that area so should not be so hard.

If your neighbour mayb have a phone number that would be great then i can get my wife (Thai ) to give them a call.

Thanks for the suggestion

I've got the details of a guy who does built in beds that fold up it to the wall in the day time which obviously involves some cupboard work. Details are on my desk in the office however so if you are interested pm me and I will send on Monday.

I have a carpenter I ave used for many years. He has build cabinets for my office, complete (very

fancy) bedroom set, and various other items. He knows a guy who does also some light construction

work, who I have use on several occasions as well.

His name is Joe, and he speaks very well English. I find the quality he delivers very good, and the

prices reasonable.

If you are interested PM me and I will provide his phone number.

luudee

PS: I am in south pattay, if you like I can show the items he has made for me.

I have a carpenter I ave used for many years. He has build cabinets for my office, complete (very

fancy) bedroom set, and various other items. He knows a guy who does also some light construction

work, who I have use on several occasions as well.

His name is Joe, and he speaks very well English. I find the quality he delivers very good, and the

prices reasonable.

If you are interested PM me and I will provide his phone number.

luudee

PS: I am in south pattay, if you like I can show the items he has made for me.

@luudee: I would appreciate it of you could send me Joe's contact info. also. Sounds like just the man we need here too. Thanks in advance for your kind help.

thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

In case you've not found it, it's just past the first overhead pedestrian bridge as you are coming into Ban Amphur and just before the small bridge that's right before the next ped bridge. On the left with a pink/purple sign. Go slow and you can't miss all the furniture inside. Seems like they've got some nice stuff!!