ladies size 35 shoes - where can you buy them?

stament

Because the ladies forum is full of people wearing size 35 shoes.. rolleyes.gif

No because it's full of ladies who, presumably, buy shoes.

... although we don't seem to have had any more success. Apparently no "petites" amongst the posters.

Unless she wants something fancy or high heels, couldn't she look in children's or teens' shoes? Where has she bought before? Otherwise, maybe you need to do a holiday in Bangkok. Surely there.

Any specific shops in CM?

Appreciate response and Internet recommendation but shoes aren't a great thing to buy online.

Lazada is COD... the driver will wait as you (or she!!) tries them on - no fit, no pay - and they take them back!

My mrs is size 35 and I can confirm that having been into just about every chain in Bkk it is VERY difficult to find this size. If you do come across one it will be a poor choice. On the plus side it means I don't have to fork out for them very often wai.gif

My mrs is size 35 and I can confirm that having been into just about every chain in Bkk it is VERY difficult to find this size. If you do come across one it will be a poor choice. On the plus side it means I don't have to fork out for them very often wai.gif

Agree.

My GF has size 34, although sometimes 35 will fit.

Most of the big shops will only have a very limited choice for this size.

The best chances are on markets.

• 2 months later...

My wife has pretty small feet even by thai standards and struggles to find anything for ladies in her size.

Does anyone know of any shops that cater for women with small feet (besides trainers)?

Thanks

I'm also size 35 . Its hard to find ? Lol never notice. Sometimes I even wear kid shoes it's cool and cheap.

If you mean high heel . Well it also have everywhere. Nine West, Aldo ---> pricey but worth it's

Roberto , footin --> cheap and good but hard to find the store

The hardest to find is running shoes

Running shoes hard to find, that does surprise me. Lyn shoes funnily enough we recently discovered the shop and my wife bought some high heel shoes there but more normal shoes non kids in size 34 are very hard to find. If anyone knows of any places in CM please add to this thread.

Actually mods please move this thread to CM

Archived