TR Visa exact day

So my 60 day TR visa runs out on the 30th of May.Does that mean it runs out on the 30th or the 31st.My flight home is on June 15th so was planning on going to Cambodia on the 30th and staying over night and coming back on the 31st.I'll get 15 days,so I guess I'll be one day short and will have to pay for one day overstay,500 thb.Or if my visa good for all day on the 30th could go to Cambodia on the 31st,but my visa would be expired,and come back on The 1st.I imagine they will charge me overstay leaving to Cambodia.So I either pay going to Cambodia or when I leave the country?They only give 15 days walking over the border,they wouldn't give me a extra day because I'm a good guy?

I assume you are writing about the 60 day permit to stay your tourist visa allowed you to get on entry not the date the visa expires (enter before date). You have to leave on the 30th.

Have you done the 30 day extension of your 60 day entry at an immigration office you can get for a fee of 1900 baht?

If you are from a G7 country you will get a 30 day entry at a border crossing.

If you leave on the 30th and then re-enter on the 31st you would only have one day of overstay when you leave from the airport. If you are leaving from Bangkok you will not be charged for an overstay of less than 24 hours.

ok Thanks, so I'm from USA so when I go over border and reenter I get 30 days more not 15 like before,which is plenty.But if I get 15 days like before I'll only overstay less than 24 hours so I won't get charged.I'm in Surin and I forget how much a border crossing costs I'll look it up but if you know I'd appreciate it.Not sure where I go to get extension.There used to be a office there,Chom Chom but I think it was moved to Korat,where I'm not interested in going.

Since you are from the states you will get a 30 day entry.

The visa on arrival now costs $30. If I recall correctly Chong Jom was wanting 1500 baht for the visa though.

The immigration office is back in Kap Choeng again on the way to Chong Jom.

whistling.gif I assume you have a single entry Tourist visa..... and you got an entry stamp for 60 days when you entered the country.

As ubonjoe said you want to you can get a 30 day extension on that visa at immigration for 1900 Baht.....which will give you another 30 days stay in country.

As you still have a visa, the other method is to go to a border, exit Thailand, and return.

As an American and a G7 national, you are eligible for a 30 day entry on re-entry to Thailand.

Either way will work for you. Of course it is going to cost you either way, as transportation to the border will cost you also.

Your choice.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

Kap Choeng is 40 Baht each way via mini van and 1,900 Bt for 30 day extention

I was there last week and very easy to do.

That's from Surin Bus station.

I took the 10:40 AM and it's a mini van but not bad at all.

Edited by kanderson