Thai Lanna Builder Needed

tomdfc

We are in Sansai and have a property with traditional Lanna features. We are developing the garden area and would like to rebuild the Lanna feature there (picture attached). I assume someone with traditional skills would be best - but maybe hard to find now? Does anyone have contacts and good experience of people with such skills? Many thanks.

Maybe go talk to the folks at Laan Sai Mae Jo, which supplies landscaping materials of all kinds, boulders, bricks, etc. I'm sure they can steer you in the right direction. It's on the Mae Jo Road, about 2/3rds of the way between Meechok and Mae Jo University, northbound side.

Maybe go talk to the folks at Laan Sai Mae Jo, which supplies landscaping materials of all kinds, boulders, bricks, etc. I'm sure they can steer you in the right direction. It's on the Mae Jo Road, about 2/3rds of the way between Meechok and Mae Jo University, northbound side.

Many thanks for this. Have been to visit and they were helpful and seem well-organised. (Materials on display are even priced.) We now have a couple of contacts through them and will take it from here.