Post Office at Airport?

lujanit

According to the Thai Post site there is a Post Office at the airport. Does anyone know exactly where it is. Terminal building, next door??

I am asking because a friend is bringing something to Thailand for me. He and his family are going to Phuket and I live in BKK. He will post it EMS to me from Phuket. It would be helpful if I can give him exact directions to the PO at the airport.

TIA

There is a post office if you walk out of the arrival hall and go left, and again left around the corner, next to the smoking area.

I think it is that one too, downstairs as you come out of arrivals (inernational door) and turn left, then past the mini mart (still inside airport)

I didn't see the one up at departures before, but I used the one downstairs a few times

sorry spelling fixed

Edited by Argus Tuft

Is there any reason the package has to be sent from the Post office at the Phuket Airport?

It may be easier for your friend to get to their hotel, settle in, and post the package from a Post Office in the town in which they are staying, the next day or so.

Is there any reason the package has to be sent from the Post office at the Phuket Airport?

It may be easier for your friend to get to their hotel, settle in, and post the package from a Post Office in the town in which they are staying, the next day or so.

Thank you. I started down this avenue yet I am not sure where they are staying or what their program is. I wanted to make it as easy as possible. When I looked up Post Offices in Phuket most convenient one appeared to be at the airport since they are flying in and out. I had thought of getting him to ask the hotel staff to post it for him but I am concerned it might go 'missing' as the article is a $200+ book.