Need To Contact Palm Pavillion Condo Office

homegal

Hi,

I am looking to rent a room at the Palm Pavillion Condo sometime next month. Just for a few days...

Anyone has the no. to the Palm Pavillion Condo Office in Hua Hin? Last time I tried one of those property care companies in HUa hin, They weren't alot of help. 1st I was told the room was 2500 per day and they wanted to charge me 7500 for 3 days 2 nights. I said shouldn;t it be 2500 per night? The lady said as far as she knows, its always charged by per day. Hello???? Well, we managed to settle that and I confirmed a room. She called me back later to tell me the condo management misinformed her and the room she thot was vacant has already been rented out. So I think I will contact the condo direct next time.

BTW, the property care mgt. company I was refering was farang-owned so I really was a little shocked that she actually thought rooms are charged by per day as opposed to per night.

And does anyone notice that all the propverty care companies in Hua Hin NEVER have a tel. no on their websites? They have offices, email addresses (which they take a while to reply to) but they never state a tel. no. to call! If a company doesn't have a no. where I can just pick up the phone and call, then I'm off somewhere else!

http://www.thailandservicedapartments.com/...rrent/index.htm

Condominiums Palm Pavillion / CR009 Floor 11 1 Bathroom 3 Air-condition Swimming Pool At the beach Kitchen Hot water Garden 1 Bedroom Living room Telephone Furniture

Address :Petchakaseam Rd., Hua Hin, Prachuabkirikhan 77110

http://scoop.bangkokpost.co.th/edirectory/...mp;s_id_type=27

PALM PAVILION HUA HIN

ADDRESS: SRITHAI REALTY AND DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD.

6TH FLOOR, SRD BUILDING, 31/3 THANIYA ROAD

BANG RAK, BANGKOK 10500

TEL +66 (0) 2237 7670-79 FAX +66 (0) 2237 7686