Switched to True from 3BB

loppylugs1

I am in Samui, 1km outside Nathon on the ring road - TRUE (or as I like to call it from my experiences in Huahin - Gohok Internet) service stops short of my place so I am getting 3BB 15/1 connected next week. Apparently the lines are full so they are running a new line to me (for extra set-up cost of course) so hopefully i will have decent speeds. I will report once I get it up and running

I got the connection on Saturday. It ended up not needing a new box or new line, paying for 15/1 VDSL .... getting 2/1 ...

coffee1.gif TIT!

post-186586-0-68810900-1433731155_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Using 3BB in Pattaya at the moment and I feel their service to international servers has worsened

I'm getting 250ms ping, 3.5 up and 1 down on a swiss server at the moment - could anyone using true please use speedtest.net on a swiss server please?

Just add my knife into 3BB's back.The 3BB tech shot through and now my mate and me,plus the school have nothing.We were on wifi,which was ok considering where we live.Mate still had 3 months on his contract.I am going to Bangers in a coupla weeks to kick arse,should be interesting.