What would a 2bed 1 bath cost DIY

My long time girlfriends birthday is coming and I want to build her mother a home. I have already built her an outhouse(sink and shower with a separate toilet).

Her family works in masonry and does a very good job but I would like this to be a classic wood home if possible.

my budget sits around 500k but it is very stretchable.

They like in phitsanulok so if anyone has some contactor in the area I would appreciate it.

I would say if you already have the land then 500k is very achievable.. My sister in law built a small 7x4 bungalow for 220k and that was including a bath and 6kw water heater.

Oh I just reread it you want it from wood... For the right wood that's probably the most expensive way to build in Thailand!

Edited by casualbiker

There are companies that sell and construct complete wooden houses of varying sizes and designs however you need to have water/electrics added as this not included. A small one bed is approx. 500k but prices vary in different areas. Check this to get an idea.

http://www.thailannahome.com/

Wow...never thought these houses very so expensive. for 500k you will just get a boxroom...

You can easily do it for 500,000 THB, I built my GF a new shophouse with 3 bedrooms and two baths for a little over 700,000 THB but it was cement block and concrete.

You will never be able to build her mom something out of wood for your estimated 500,000 THB, so give that up and you will be able to get her something really nice and having relatives in the "trade" will make it even better