Used car in CM

Romka

Hello! I have a plane to buy a used car in Chiang Mai. Toyota Vios 2009-2012 year. Better within LPG. How much is it in Chiang Mai? How easy to buy?

Maybe better idea to go in Bangkok and buy there?

Thank you for attention!

There is a used car lot in Chiang Mai that specializes in bank repos. I got a gently used Ford Ranger pickup cheap. I've had it for seven years. When I replace it, I'll go back to the same used car dealer and trade in my old Ford Ranger pickup on another identical one. Why a pickup? Because of flooded streets. My pickup takes me to the grocery store when small cars are stalled. Plus it is safer and cheaper to buy a huge truck with a large sturdy motor. Nothing goes wrong. Doesn't need to be repaired. If a small car crashes into me, I replace a bumper. The small car is totaled. Think twice about getting a small car.

There is a used car lot in Chiang Mai that specializes in bank repos. I got a gently used Ford Ranger pickup cheap. I've had it for seven years. When I replace it, I'll go back to the same used car dealer and trade in my old Ford Ranger pickup on another identical one. Why a pickup? Because of flooded streets. My pickup takes me to the grocery store when small cars are stalled. Plus it is safer and cheaper to buy a huge truck with a large sturdy motor. Nothing goes wrong. Doesn't need to be repaired. If a small car crashes into me, I replace a bumper. The small car is totaled. Think twice about getting a small car.

I'd like to travel to Singapore by my car. So, I think I need small and an economy car. It is the reason to use LPG too. I'd like to know range of prices in CM. Now I'm outside Thailand.

Archived