Marriage Visa More Easy When Having A Child

We`ll soon leave Thailand and then be back in april next year. When back here I am going to put up nearly 1 million baht pretty soon after we arrive.

My questions are

Does it appear to those having a child with a thai that the immigrations more easy pass you through?

Thinks like, shorting down the period it takes to get you the "O" visa, maybe not bother too much about coming to your home, more easy on giving a multiple entry.. and about the 400.000?

I mean.. I ll easily get down to KL to fix things if absolutely no haslse about the 400.000 there and at the same time given a multiple entry.

I know I probably could withdraw some 400.000 divided on 12 months pr month when being here after the extension period has started.

I want to start using this money as quickly as possible.

We`ll soon leave Thailand and then be back in april next year. When back here I am going to put up nearly 1 million baht pretty soon after we arrive.

My questions are

Does it appear to those having a child with a thai that the immigrations more easy pass you through?

Thinks like, shorting down the period it takes to get you the "O" visa, maybe not bother too much about coming to your home, more easy on giving a multiple entry.. and about the 400.000?

I mean.. I ll easily get down to KL to fix things if absolutely no haslse about the 400.000 there and at the same time given a multiple entry.

I know I probably could withdraw some 400.000 divided on 12 months pr month when being here after the extension period has started.

I want to start using this money as quickly as possible.

If you have a child together than you do not need pictures of your wives clothes and your clothes in the same closet, picture of you and your wife on a living room sofa and a picture of the outside of the house with the house # in the picture for the extension of stay. Some officers require this as way to feel more comfortable its not a sham marriage.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

I was over 50 and my wife in her late 40's when we got married.

We had decided it was bit late to have any more children.

We already had 4 from previous marriages...........

Perhaps we should be asking to see the Immigration Officer's wardrobe and family album?? :o

Thinks like, shorting down the period it takes to get you the "O" visa, maybe not bother too much

It will matter not if you have a child or not , when you apply for your first extension based on marriage, you WILL get a visit from the Immigration Dept - or their repesentatives - often a police officer from a local area.

If you live together then its never a problem. He/She will arrive (any day unexpectedly) and chat to you (in fact to your wife) as most often the Imm or rep don't speak English. They will expect you to supply them (there and then) with a photocopy of your passport - Showing - obviously name & pic, also the pages of your O Visa, TM Card and last chop in page. (SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COPIES OF THESE IN THE HOUSE- or have a photocopier!). They may also wish to see marriage certificate (also make a copy)

* If you can not provide the copies on the day - they will come back for them, from you, so to expediate your extension clearance make sure you have them to hand.

- They will never on this visit ask for any financial information or any fee- If you are asked for this then telephone your local immigration office to clarify their identity.

They will also strike up conversation with neighbours etc. to clarify things or just to enjoy the life for a few hours. Its no hassle, expect it and be polite and natural.

Regarding the financial requirements,

In my experience having renewed 3 times now my original multi O, it has never been a problem if I have droppped a liitle under the financial requirements after the "show funds" date. When I say a little I mean 50 -or 60 K -.