website to send free SMS ?

arisa2015

Go to app store or play store and type "free sms" and choose one to your liking.

If by chance you do not own a a smartphone, only a computer; just go to a search engine called Google and type "PC sms program free"

Enjoy.

Go to app store or play store and type "free sms" and choose one to your liking.

If by chance you do not own a a smartphone, only a computer; just go to a search engine called Google and type "PC sms program free"

Enjoy.

just tried the google bit not totally free trial period only but hey get 10 gratis

A simple google search...

send SMS from PC to AIS

...will turn up many results, websites that purport to send:

Free sms to AIS (Advanced Info Service)
Free sms to AIS GSM 1800 (Digital Phone)
Free sms to DTAC (Telenor)
Free sms to Hutch (CAT CDMA)
Free sms to TOT 3G (Thaimobile)
Free sms to True Move (Orange)
Though I don't know any Thai mobile carrier that would allow free Internet access to their SMS Gateway.

Enjoy.

I went to the playstore, and there wasn't a single result that would suit the OP. Maybe you have a different playstore?

Hi, do you know a website to send free SMS messages online here in Thailand ?

More details please...you want to send a standard GSM SMS (160 character) to a mobile phone? many different phones? do you care if they can reply? destination telephone number ( a mobile?)? where is it?

I've been through this exercise a number of times as I'm accustomed to using such free services in Australia.

Yes, Google produces a number of sites which CLAIM to work, but they don't - for my provider, AIS, anyway. In some the SMS is said to have been sent correctly, but it is never received, As mentioned by RicCor, the gateway seems to be blocked. If you can find a way around the problem, please share it because SMS's in Thailand are relatively expensive, and services like line and Skype are only partial alternatives.