Thai woman held for spreading counter coup rumours

webfact

Note how the red-shirts try their hardest to cause problems and undermine the government, whereas the government avoid naming them directly because it will start them shouting and foaming at the mouth again.

Reconcilliation - red-shirt style. They have no interest in it and never have. They want whatever they can get and don't care about anything else. End of story.

Apparently I should "never argue with an Idiot", so I wont.

Another one bites the dust......computor crime and LM......15-20yrs!......all for some scum bag runner!!

"scum bag runner!!"?

Who would win an election hands down, if it were held today.

Doesn't say much for the Thai electorate does it.

But to take anti-democrat and perennial elected Govt. opposition demonization campaigns and mantra's as gospel, is specious at best.

Wrong. As a convicted criminal he couldn't legally stand as a candidate.

Of course he could buy a government like last time and simply dictate as a non elected autocrat again.

The Red Shirts won the last four elections. Get over it. And please, please, no more rubbish about buying an entire electorate, ok?

No they didn't. Thaksin and parties affiliated to him won the last four elections. No one mentioned buying an entire electorate but you. Whether an attempt at diversion or out of ignorance only you know. To make it simple. Thaksin a convicted criminal fugitive, not able to stand for election as such, paid all PTP ministers and MP's a salary - in addition and big to their state salary. Now, I call that buying and owning a government. Especially as he was shown to promote and demote them, dictate policy and instruct how to vote.

An elected government - that turned out to be owned, lock stock and barrel by a crook and did his, and only his, bidding. Get over it.

... but ... but I've just had geriatrickid tell me

"Is it a coincidence that the military has moved to squash any talk of a pending military coup?"

Surely you guys can come with a more consistent story?

Are you suggesting we a part of some kind of organised anti-junta movement on Thaivisa?

Organised? Of course not, not with the conflicting posts you guys generate.

It's just that 'likes' seem to suggest at least a non-organised number of posters with the same 'ideas'

"Seems to suggest", meaning you haven't a clue but want to make the implication anyway. Typical rubl snide move.

"seems to suggest" indicates that for various reasons there is this 'feeling' about something. Clueless is when you write "Who did she cause to panic, exactly?"

Don't give me any of that crap, rubl. "Seems to suggest", " Indicates that" in your use is just a method to blur any issue and get the last word in. Enjoy feeling snug by all means, but I doubt many readers are convinced.

Edited by baboon

Don't give me any of that crap, rubl. "Seems to suggest", " Indicates that" in your use is just a method to blur any issue and get the last word in. Enjoy feeling snug by all means, but I doubt many readers are convinced.

Touchy, aren't you?

Since when is a possible interpretation a method of blurring ? Should I only write 'facts' ? What if the 'facts' are not that obvious? Even you wrote "Who did she cause to panic, exactly?". Should all stop posting their opinion and their interpretations?

BTW I do not feel 'smug' and I have no idea why you think I would. Should I look down on those who wonder less or are less able to interpret?

Now, leaving my person out of this, let's go back to the woman of the topic. No clear information on a 'pending' coup it would seem.