Burglary team targeting Foreign-owned Houses caught by Pattaya Police

webfact

Burglary team targeting Foreign-owned Houses caught by Pattaya Police

steal-6.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Police arrested a team of 6 Cambodians on Thursday afternoon accused of committing burglaries around the Pattaya area, paying special attention to houses occupied by foreign nationals.

The head of the team is Mr. Goh aged 22, who was present at a press conference led by Police Colonel Sukthat, the Pattaya Police Chief. Also, items suspected of being stolen by the gang, including a Laptop, Sound System and Mobile Phone were also on-display and seized by Police.

The other 5 members of the gang, were not able to be present as they are all minors aged between 14 and 17.

Police were initially alerted to the gang by Khun Somrudeesuang, who reported a break-in on Wednesday night.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/201468/burglary-team-targeting-foreign-owned-houses-caught-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-06-26

Looks like Mr "Goh" is about to make a break for it on that rather nice bike. whilst the rest of 'em, the cops, the fat farang, the mia farang are too busy smirking, pointing and congratulating themselves. I doubt any of them would be able to catch him. However just hanging around his mother's house for a few hours would inevitably see him turning up to kin khao and have her sak pha.

That's some good pointing right there.

The standing strident, sure and accusatory pose is solid evidence of the professionism of Pattaya's crime photo team.

When the judge sees that its a guilty verdict for sure. Who needs evidence,

And they are dirty foreigners too. All gravy.

Edited by Manbing

Looks like Mr "Goh" is about to make a break for it on that rather nice bike. whilst the rest of 'em, the cops, the fat farang, the mia farang are too busy smirking, pointing and congratulating themselves. I doubt any of them would be able to catch him. However just hanging around his mother's house for a few hours would inevitably see him turning up to kin khao and have her sak pha.

You sound like one of the many crims that I have arrested in the UK for breaking into my houses, shops and factories. Always smirking and congratulating themselves until they get slammed up in prison. If that is your attitude, I hope that your house or condo gets continually broken into. Then your smirk will be on the other side of your face. Secondly, they are Cambodian so they Hoap bai not kin khao.

Who is the gloating Frarag?

I don't think the "farang" is gloating, he's just surprised and happy to be getting any of his stuff back. I have been burgled several times, it's disturbing to say the least, and I never got anything back.

Who is the gloating Frarag?

I don't think the "farang" is gloating, he's just surprised and happy to be getting any of his stuff back. I have been burgled several times, it's disturbing to say the least, and I never got anything back.

The police prob took it when they caught the crookswhistling.gif

Burglers: i not care if they are Thai, or British, Russian or Cambodian

they have to face court and have to get punished they never forget in their life!

(we got our house borken up 2 times: but the police did nothing even finding fingerprints on the walls: now i not involve police in any case as its wasting if time)

Well somebody caught him, and they are the only people in the picture...Sherlock.

By the way...your comments about the people don't show yourself in a good light, would you have the guts to talk that way about these people face to face? It's interesting that the only thing you said anything good about is the bicycle.

they have to face court and have to get punished they never forget in their life!

(we got our house borken up 2 times: but the police did nothing even finding fingerprints on the walls: now i not involve police in any case as its wasting if time)

I have had 2 burglaries.

The last time I was on my computer facing the window/wall.playing music and writing.

When I got up to make coffee I found that they [must have been 2] walked in through my open back door and quietly ransacked my bedroom.One must have been standing behind me with a knife or gun in case I turned around when they were in the house.

I have no sense of smell so I did not smell them smoking although there were 2 cigarette ends on my bedroom floor.That was lucky for me.I do not smoke.

They took my wallet but left the wallet minus only 4000 baht cash in my garden.

I did not bother to call the police as the last time was a waste of my time.

I now have a sensor that rings should anything pass through my back door when it is open.plus alarms and lights.

Well somebody caught him, and they are the only people in the picture...Sherlock.

By the way...your comments about the people don't show yourself in a good light, would you have the guts to talk that way about these people face to face? It's interesting that the only thing you said anything good about is the bicycle.

Right on......and it also makes me wonder why some people like to call their fellow man "the fat Farang". I bet a psychiatrist could have a field day doing a bit of research on that one.

coffee1.gif

You sound like one of the many crims that I have arrested in the UK for breaking into my houses, shops and factories. Always smirking and congratulating themselves until they get slammed up in prison. If that is your attitude, I hope that your house or condo gets continually broken into. Then your smirk will be on the other side of your face. Secondly, they are Cambodian so they Hoap bai not kin khao.

coffee1.gif Not worried about anyone breaking into my house and stealing anything on the dark side. My little wifey took most everything when she buggered off to kolatgiggle.gif

I have also been burgled and even had my photograph taken pointing at various empty spaces where stuff had been stolen.

No result, waste of time.

I got a mate in UK he used to get broken into at least 10-15 times a month. Last time I was home I asked him is it still the same and he said it is great now, no breakins for the last 4 months, I said wow, what happened, he said in his front garden he put up an Iraq flag and a Iran flag on each side of his garden and a big IS flag in the middle and has never had another breakin I said how's that, he said I got MI 5, the CIA and the Israel Mosad surrounding the house and no one comes near me now.

led by Police Colonel Sukthat, the Pattaya Police Chief.

It is no surprise that the police chief in Pattaya, the sin city of Thailand, has a name like Sukthat - some Thai names still make me smile

cheesy.gif Agree, thai names can be funny captainhornblower whistling.gif

time to buy a good guard dog ?

that could be an expensive experience for you too, then they are not shy to poison your dogs.

I can speak from my own experience, they´ve poisoned my dogs several times and two of my Rottweiler died.

What really helps is electricity and later on you could blame it on the poor workmanship of the local electrician.

I have also been burgled and even had my photograph taken pointing at various empty spaces where stuff had been stolen.

No result, waste of time.

Sorry but ,hah-ha. Best larf today . Pointing to something that has gone missing. i am looking forward to a pic on Pattaya one of a bloke pointing to an item on the table to find it has gone missing and a smirking plod looking on.

It's not what people lose, items can be replaced. Most women relate it to being physically attacked and may never want to live/sleep in their house again.

For them it can be devastating and they may never get over it.

However we were all kids one and most of us got up to no good at some point.

They should take their age into consideration give them a slap on the wrist and fly them back to Cambodia.

To save a bit of fuel once in Cambodian air space open the cargo hatch and throw them out without parachutes. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! THUMP!!!thumbsup.gif

Edited by Tanlic

My old place in Pattaya got robbed by 2 blokes,however the landlords son caught one of them. He was carrying the loot and beat the crap out of him,even breaking his

arm!.

Got all my goods back and he later got 18 months in Jail,my kinda justice [emoji51]

...just one reason why I suspect a whole lot of crime, and not just burglary, goes unreported here.

If they are old enough to commit the crime, then they are old enough to be named publicly ....

This should go for the rest of the world too....

Agree, especially after a burglar tried to brake in to my house in Pattaya 2 weeks ago, and I would recognize his face if I saw him again.

The same guy had already been in several houses in our village, RTP didn't catch him even he was on foot without shoes and had a good description given by me.

Edited by bander