Prayut says he does not care about US invitation

Lite Beer

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the US really need to pull their heads out of their ars*s, they have always thought they were something special when we all know the truth. The president along with a lot of their senators are hopeless, trying to tell everyone else what to do when they are the biggest losers and crims themselves but who really gives a sh*t. What they used to be and what they are now are two totally different things, if I were the general I wouldnt go either, bloody morons.

morons? ...only the most powerful and richest country in the world...far from being morons mate.

hahahahaha, richest country in the world, tell us again how much debt you are in, how many billion do you owe china, they own their ars*. The only sensible ones are those that dont care

I'm not in any debt and i don't owe china anything. smile.png

Reinventing history are we again boys ? Have you forgotten it was the French that actually afforded your Liberty ? Hence the statue ? also while we are at it do you remember how the good old Canadians kicked your asses all over the show when you tried to invade the big northern empire ? I'm sure the self promoting (yes Americas biggest asset) didn't teach you that in your fuddled history class ?

Are you not forgetting recent twentieth century history? Without US involvement to save your sorry asses during WWII you would be speaking German and celebrating Hitler's birthday rather than the Queen's.

and there's me thinking we won the battle of britain before the US even joined the war.

The Second World War was what took America out of the depression ! by selling the goods to Britain which of course they needed . Bankrupted Britain and then got the world bank as part of the deal ! which as we all know a big printing press came with it ? very smart business move . Concerning the general in sure his responde was a typical Thai answer ...... Up to you ?

Indeed it was a very smart move by the US. Our history tells us England was the world power at the time with British Empire and they had most of the oil concessions across the middle east. The US was simply biding their time, knowing this war the British were fighting alone (albeit with remnants of other armies), would bankrupt them, and afford the US an opportunity to pick up the pieces and jump into pole position as the worlds prominent power. That's how i understood anyway.

america is a nation of self promoters , let them as no one else cares .

Yes, and Brits are just so polite and diplomatic as we can see by the constant bashing and complaining they do on here.

being neither from the UK or the US i can say that from the sidelines you both come off as jingoistic knobends.

And i ask again, what does this puerile handbag slinging have to do with the OP?

nothing...but its good banter and more interesting than the OP smile.png

hahahahaha, richest country in the world, tell us again how much debt you are in, how many billion do you owe china, they own their ars*. The only sensible ones are those that dont care

About the same amount of debt as a ratio of GDP that the UK has and the UK's is climbing much faster than that of the US, which has about leveled off. About this crap that you spew. Do you pay money for it or do you get it free?

The Second World War was what took America out of the depression ! by selling the goods to Britain which of course they needed . Bankrupted Britain and then got the world bank as part of the deal ! which as we all know a big printing press came with it ? very smart business move . Concerning the general in sure his responde was a typical Thai answer ...... Up to you ?

Indeed it was a very smart move by the US. Our history tells us England was the world power at the time with British Empire and they had most of the oil concessions across the middle east. The US was simply biding their time, knowing this war the British were fighting alone (albeit with remnants of other armies), would bankrupt them, and afford the US an opportunity to pick up the pieces and jump into pole position as the worlds prominent power. That's how i understood anyway.

You understood it correctly , and for all those idiots out there who think China resembles any sort of power then you are seriously deluded ! The Chinese lend the USA money to buy their rubbish goods to make money off of interest they know full well they are most likely never getting it back , the minute China holds out his hand demanding payment the printing machine goes into overload devaluing the currency making the repayment worthless ? trust me the USA has China by the balls much like Russia

not true, the US only joined the war when they discovered that the source of rubber that aided the love affair with automobiles would dry up as the Japanese took Singapore, Burma and all the rubber producing trees. Check the dates, the US joined the war as soon as they found out about the rubber. Most of US citizens wanted their president to throw their lot in with the Germans ( there were a good few - very few- volunteers who flew spitfires in England) it was the lack of rubber and US love of the automobile that was the final straw. Check your dates people, Pearl Harbour was not the big deal, Singapore was and rubber was, otherwise the US would have been cheering for adolph and the rest of em.

Since the US declared war on Japan the morning after Pearl Harbour, and since Hitler had nothing to do with Singapore, Malaysia or rubber, your comment is.... cretinous nonsense.

I guess you also think the fact that most USaicans wanted to throw their lot in with hitler was nonsense as well. It is still well documented if you use history books instead of the TV and real history from multiple sources.....

its clear to all that had the British empire and Russians not been winning the war the US would have been heil hitlering to this day. honestly, what did you see a program with john wayne in it or something or maybe it was the tarantino thing......

Lot on French TV last week commemorating the sending of the statue to the US. I don't quite understand why there are so many anti-American comments. The subject is the celebration of a date that is important to Americans,like Australia Day to the Aussies, the 14th July to the French and no doubt dates in other countries. I don't give a damn whether the PM got an invite or not, but it is surely rather high on the society events in any capital and not to receive one is a slap in the face.