Turf/lawn

Makyai

Hi all,

Does anyone have information about turf/lawn availability in Thailand (Central region). We are looking for broad leaf grass if this is available in Thailand. Website or other information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Makyai

We have just had 120 Talang mt of turf laid, we found a small garden center near Korat, who came and prepared the ground and

Installed the under ground sprinkler system (we paid sepearte for the pipe work and sprinklers)

The turf is a small leaf type , set very close , the Thai workers I must say did a decent job of laying and preparing the ground

Which was the red earth type, within Two weeks, it’s turned out better that I thought it would, a nice green and texture to the grass

No bad patches, just like back home! The over all cost of the workers coming from Korat to out house ( 80 Km ) and laying the turf was

17,000 Baht, this included the labour installing the under ground sprinkler pipe work and 14 fancy stepping stones laid on top of the turf,

along some bags of fertelizer. Hope this gives you some ideas...

...........Mumbo

We have just had 120 Talang mt of turf laid......17,000 Baht, this included the labour installing the under ground sprinkler pipe work and 14 fancy stepping stones laid on top of the turf,

along some bags of fertelizer. Hope this gives you some ideas...

...........Mumbo

Thanks Mumbo,

Yes this does help. I am bad with measurements especially what is used in Thailand versus what we use here. 120 Talang mt - how much is that in square metres? Thanks for your response.

Makyai