What I saw.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never been a lover of any kind of Authority mainly the police in Thailand.

Though this time the police and the military personal have taken me around to show me what they are checking, taken me on the walk around they do, taken me to BTS security staff, inside the BTS office to see the CCTV .

Let me see them stop the motorcycles and Taxis to check ID etc.

The situation is very open for photographers or members of the press to see the steps they are making to catch the culprit of this terrible crime.

I for one am shocked and support them 100%

^^^David...You have found out that the police & military are really not that nasty towards the

press when they want to be nice, especially in a time such as now when everything is rather

confusing and gets mis-reported. When I was active in covering the crap in Pattani, Yala,

Narathiwat & Songkla Provs I met a lot of police & military who would eventually learn that

I am ex-miitary...this made my work with them much easier & more a combat comrade kinda

thing. Some have become close friends & fill me in on a weekly basis what the real deal is

down there these days. On that note, the real deal is just as confusing as it always has been.

Being a cop or a soldier is a shit job...but somebody has to do it or the mess we'd all be in

right now would be horrific.

Archived