Which earphones

h90

I need to buy some earphones to listen to music from the mobile phone.

they don't need to be super quality, but they shouldn't be total crap. And they should be loud as I have a TF700t which is a very silent device.

And they should last longer than 3 month facepalm.gif

Any recommendations that aren't too expensive but also not too bad?

I purchased MPOW SWIFT Bluetooth headphones from Amazon 2 months ago and really like them. The earpieces appear a little large but I've found that once on, they are very comfortable and do not fall out. The sound is excellent with the best stereo separation I've heard in a long time. Battery lasts 5 to 6 hours and recharges in 2 hours.

I've had no difficulty pairing with a variety of BT devices. About $25. I don't know if they are sold OTC in Thailand.

For wired earphones, the XIAOMI PISTON earphones are really excellent. Great sound, good but not over exaggerated bass and very comfortable in my ears. Nice styling as well. Around B800 on Lazada.

Beats Studio 400 baht the bluetooth ones are more expensive.

At that price probably fake, but if it sounds good that's all that matters.

Knock-off Beats products are all over SEA.

I anyway would buy at invadeit to be sure I get an original.....

Another vote for the Shure's here.

You can also buy them direct from the Thai distributor: http://www.mahajaklife.com/prd_list.php?brand=3&cate_id=7

Make sure you check the sensitivity spec when researching - the higher the Sensitivity, the louder they will play. Also, check the JBL and Denon's at that same link for promotions.

Edited by IMHO

You can also buy them direct from the Thai distributor: http://www.mahajaklife.com/prd_list.php?brand=3&cate_id=7

Make sure you check the sensitivity spec when researching - the higher the Sensitivity, the louder they will play. Also, check the JBL and Denon's at that same link for promotions.

Just ordered the SE 115m+ with free shipping for 1.990.-

Reviews aren't so good, many customer report that it broke very fast. But they paid usually 100-120 USD. So at 1.990,- it isn't a great risk.

I use Shure SE 535's, they're excellent, but a bit pricey.

Shure has very bad reviews about braking after 1 year.

So I went with the cheaper ones. I wouldn't care spending more if I could be sure to have the phones for 10 years....

(but all got great reviews for sound quality)

I use Shure SE 535's, they're excellent, but a bit pricey.

Shure has very bad reviews about braking after 1 year.

So I went with the cheaper ones. I wouldn't care spending more if I could be sure to have the phones for 10 years....

(but all got great reviews for sound quality)

I got these and they seem really strong, have detachable cables, the cables seem incredibly rugged. Maybe the lower end models don't use the same type of construction .

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE535LTD-Isolating-Earphones-Microphone/dp/B00EANUQ4S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436677395&sr=8-1&keywords=shure+se+535+ltd

bought from them.....no answer, no answer from emails......I guess it will be a case of opening a claim with Paypal sad.png

And I still don't have earphones....

Got without troubles.....SE 115m+....

Really great sound as far I can judge it......I recognize bad sound but I doubt I hear a difference between good and very good.

Really great sound as far I can judge it......I recognize bad sound but I doubt I hear a difference between good and very good.

Yeah they're not so good at comms, but they have stock & do deliver ;)

+1 for the Shure headphones up there, but for the absolute badgers nadgers, I recommend the Beats Wireless Studio 2.0's - Pricey sure, but the active noise cancelling is a dream to behold - completely cancels out Boeings finest engine note 100%

I believe in break in for dynamic drivers, although your brain getting used to the sound also undoubtedly plays a part. Having said that, wait a little while;if you think they sound good now they'll sound great later.

Yeah they're not so good at comms, but they have stock & do deliver wink.png

yeah I getting paranoid after my experiences with Lazada.....

I believe in break in for dynamic drivers, although your brain getting used to the sound also undoubtedly plays a part. Having said that, wait a little while;if you think they sound good now they'll sound great later.

Close to my house they are doing aerobic in the evening......I always thought I am not sensitive on bad sound. They run the equipment at about the double volume it can do, all the bass is complete distorted, or maybe the speaker are already shot. But it seems it doesn't bother anyone.

Close to my house they are doing aerobic in the evening......I always thought I am not sensitive on bad sound. They run the equipment at about the double volume it can do, all the bass is complete distorted, or maybe the speaker are already shot. But it seems it doesn't bother anyone.

It depends where they're from and what they've heard before.

For some, distortion is just synonymous to loud - i.e. they've never heard the latter without the former ;) For those that have, they're probably just gleng jai to say/do anything - after all, it's the DJ's gear that's being damaged, not theirs :P

It depends where they're from and what they've heard before.

For some, distortion is just synonymous to loud - i.e. they've never heard the latter without the former wink.png For those that have, they're probably just gleng jai to say/do anything - after all, it's the DJ's gear that's being damaged, not theirs tongue.png

I think it is government gear, so no need to take care facepalm.gif