Hillside 4 condo -- current noise conditions?

david_je

I'm considering renting a unit there short-term. I like peace and quiet. Am currently in Bangkok and wanted to ask if anyone living there could tell me if there are any sides of the building,or floors, that I should avoid due to noise either from inside or outside? I once rented a unit that opened to Huay Kaew on the left and the mountains straight ahead and there was constant loud music at night from a pub or restaurant on or off Huay Kaew. I had to keep the balcony windows shut all the time. And what sides or floors should I look for if I want peaceful, hopefully green, view rather than adjacent buildings,etc.?

And if you have a furnished, inexpensive and quiet unit for short-term rental, pls PM me.

Thanks

Generally there are two main sides to HS4, one faces Doi Suthep and the other faces back towards town. But there is the frontage which overlooks the pool and Huay Keow Rd. Personally Id go the town facing side as in the warmer months it doesnt get the afternoon hot sun. Plus that side views the open green land which is owned by the royalty (So Im told). There is a big eatery food place on that side and their shows can be a bit loud at times but generally its all quiet by 9 pm. The highet floors are better IMO.

When are you looking to visit CM?