BS (talk) - Why?

fang37

BS talk - what % of our garble qualifies?

How are you? Basically, I don't give a s..t but necessary so that I can dump all my important stuff upon you.

Facebook - What I have to say is SO important - I have 8227 friends. You - 3! Ha, Ha, Ha.

Your experiences & opinions?

facebook friends , every time i see that term i am reminded of our youngest daughter who had a raggy ann doll friend . Went everywhere with her , talked to her , slep with her, etc. (for 3 or 4 years)

we were transfered across the us a distance of 1500 miles and old raggy ann was forgotten and left in motel.. we were 3 hours down the road and raggy ann was missed. I stopped called the motel and asked if it was found and turned in by staff, (no such luck) no i am not returning 3 hours via road for a doll. That night in another motel he girl quite whimpering and went to sleep after a couple hours Now old raggy ann may have been remembered but no big deal was made nor any replacement made. No bs needed this is life,

As i am not a member of fb, nor carry a mobil phone, pager or what ever the latest gizmo is , i am not missing the bs and what some people refer to as fb /internet friends. If i did indulge in this pastime, I am not sure how i would recongize those''friends'' when i saw them , all display screens look the same to me.

I have people I know that get upset over the

fact I dont use facebook. Or spend a thousand bucks on the latest I phone. These people also love to send sms's , one right after the other....instead of calling.

I prefer looking at actual photos of a persons vacation as well. Not being handed there phone to scroll thru them.To them I am a technophobe. So be it.