Thai soldiers break into Prayut happy dance to go viral (VIDEO)

webfact

Can someone tell me the name of first song?

The name of the song is
"Khʉʉn khwaam sùk hây prathêet thai"
i.e., returning peace to the Thai people.
It says, "Just wait a little longer, I will do what I promised," etc.
It actually starts here at the chorus instead of the first verse, obviously because it's such an intense dance number that they just wanted to skip to the fast-paced chorus and let those dancers bust out with their mind-blowing moves.
Here's a full version so you can listen to it over and over again.
It's played quite a bit around town and on the radio. I have heard people singing it sarcastically as well.

Sarcastic singing ? That could take off, I know I would listen to it, maybe even dance to it sarcastically...........................biggrin.png

Sarcastic singing ? That could take off, I know I would listen to it, maybe even dance to it sarcastically...........................biggrin.png

I have seen three different people sing this for a laugh. Once was one of those pass-the-guitar-and-sing-along circles that Thai folks love, and twice at karaoke. Oh, saw it a fourth time at a drama circle warm-up where each participant had to do something silly. The people who I saw do this aren't particularly political, they are just somewhat anti-authoritarian. Nobody discussed the song afterwards, and people smirked a little as if to say, "ha, ha, funny choice" while the song was sung.

There are three versions played on the radio these days: the original, a "new" version with even more fancy production and more popular signers joining in, and a version sung by a chorus of children.

A rather poor rendition of the All Blacks haka.

Please. Nothing like an All Black Haka. A Haka is a challenge. This looks more like a Welsh choir singing down in the valleys crossed with Morris dancing and Korean Gangman. Haka indeed! But kia kaha. Kaiora. Go the All Blacks tomorrow.

This is sooo much better!

Where do these chickens hang out...that's got to be the ultimate challenge! No?? A few of them had some nice moves.

And as for the army guys.. No that doesn't work or do,it for me. I could just see the UK Royal Marines or Parachute Regiment doing that! not ! What do you reckon. What's the chances or which would you want on your side. 40 Royal Marine Commando. You can ask them to dance if you like!!

I'll pass on the dancing, but some of the ladies on the forum would surely be interested.