German Man Found Dead in Southern Thailand

Lite Beer

German Man Found Dead in Southern Thailand

By Khaosod Eng.

14378950141437895285l.jpg

A table with lightbulbs and other tools next to a German man who police found dead in Prachuap Kiri Khan province on 26 July 2015.

PRACHUAP KIRI KHAN — Police say a 55-year-old German man was found dead in front of a house in Prachuap Kiri Khan province early this morning.

Local residents alerted the police after they saw the man lying face-up on the lawn of a home at 1am, said Pol.Lt. Nattapol Piewpad, an officer at Sam Roi Yot Police Station.

Police arrived to find the German national dead. Khaosod English is withholding his name until it is confirmed that his next of kin has been notified.

Read More :http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1437895014

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-07-26

Looks like an other victim of the Thai electrical system,maybe trying to

replace outside light,no earth.

RIP

regards Worgeordie

If that does prove to be the case why oh why would you entertain doing it at night possibly in the rain.

RIP.

Looks like an other victim of the Thai electrical system,maybe trying to

replace outside light,no earth.

RIP

regards Worgeordie

If that does prove to be the case why oh why would you entertain doing it at night possibly in the rain.

RIP.

Because he need light in the darkness.

When I first got here I went to change a lightbulb in my apartment bathroom and got blasted halfway across the floor.

Your never farther than a milliamp from being electrocuted here. When I built my first house I was lucky to have a friend that was a retired english electrician that oversaw everything. The Thai foreman hated him.

Your never farther than a milliamp from being electrocuted here.

When I built my first house I was lucky to have a friend that was a retired english electrician that oversaw everything. The Thai foreman hated him.

I am no expert in electricity....but if what you and all the others here are saying is true, then thousands of prople should be dying or be maimed by electric shocks everyday. Are they hiding all these deaths and accidents or is there something i dont understand?

Archived