5-man motorbike theft gang arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

5-man motorbike theft gang arrested by Pattaya Police

bikes-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A press conference was held at Nongprue Police Station in East Pattaya on Saturday Morning which announced the arrest of a 5-man gang who are thought to have stolen motorbikes around the Province and stored them in Pattaya.

Police Major General Nittipong, the Provincial Police Commander led the press conference to announce the arrest of the 5 men aged between 18 and 28. He revealed that the group are thought to be responsible for motorbike thefts in Leam Chabang, Saensuk, Nongkam and Sriracha. The stolen bikes would then be taken to Pattaya and stored within the Niran Grand Condo complex in Central Pattaya.

The gang leader, Khun Chachwan aged 28 would then rent the bikes to other gang members who are alleged to have used the vehicles to commit other crimes such as necklace and bag snatches.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/204965/5-man-motorbike-theft-gang-arrested-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-27

No national database to register motorcycles... Because, the elite imported cars would be taxed, and this is the only case where poor people benefit from the deprivations of the rich.

Edited by FangFerang

I think the Police deserve some credit.

Personally I have had two big bikes stolen in the past (not in Thailand though) each time it broke my heart and I applaud the Police here for apprehending these scum bags.