Tanks Roll Into Surin

jayenram

Yesterday, heavily disguised and camouflaged tanks rolled into the Isaan town of Surin to quell what had been reported as unrestrained apathy toward the recent coup.

However, it didn't take more than an hour or two for the locals to see through the subterfuge and determine what was actually happening.

Reporters arriving on the scene in the Bus Station were convinced that the coup had turned bloody. Upon further investigation it was found that the bodies littering the floor were regulars of the Farang Connection and therefore nothing unusual.

post-123-1158801744_thumb.jpg

Edited by jayenram

I heard there were a lot of tanked and bombed former military expat guys up there. And there were a few guys throwing up over a coupe outside. The nieghbors said this is at least the 19th time this kind of stuff has happened and they are used to it. They don't like it when it happens but they believe that it may lead to something better in the future. The question is will this be the last time this kind of event happens or will things get out of hand again?

This is them on parade outside the FC

DadS-Army-Photograph-C12118513.jpeg

totster :o

Hilarious, but so true, so true.............................

Permission to volunteer for a beer captain Martin, sir......................I'm on my way..........

DOES MY BOMB LOOK BIG IN THIS, MARTIN ?????? :D:D

Edited by Dave the Dude