B70,000 worth of items stolen from Phuket mobile phone shop

Lite Beer

B70,000 worth of items stolen from Phuket mobile phone shop
Eakkapop Thongtub

1438420356_1-org.jpg

It is estimated that the thief or thieves made-off with B70,000 worth of items including cash.

PHUKET: Police are currently on the lookout for a thief or thieves who broke into a local mobile phone shop last night (July 31) and stole more than B70,000 of items including cash.

At 9:20am today (August 1) Phuket City police were called to investigate a break-in at the Sapam Cell Phone and Service Shop on Thepkassattri Rd in Koh Kaew.

The store manager, Adul Sansib, told police that the thief or thieves broke into the store and stole cash, phones and other phone accessories.

Police arrived at the shop to find the door lock damaged. Inside, they found documents and other items spread across the floor and shelves ransacked.

Police were told that the thief or thieves took more than 30 new phones, along with old phones that customers had brought in for repair. They also got way with cash and various other items.

It is estimated that the total value of all goods taken is in the region of B70,000.

Mr Adul said, “I locked the door when i closed at 10:30pm yesterday. I came to the shop at 9am this morning with another staff member to find the shop had been broken into and everything inside trashed so i called the police.

“Maybe the thief or thieves knew no one stayed here at night so they late and carried out the theft.”

Police managed to take some fingerprints from the scene and are looking at CCTV footage from the area in an attempt to find the perpertrators.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/b70-000-worth-of-items-stolen-from-phuket-mobile-phone-shop-53461.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-08-01