Does the mere mention of "Thai Women" still get the juices flowing?

Amazingly enough after all these years it still does for this depraved poster - perhaps it's their casual attitude towards certain things that only more recently are young western women trying in vain to emulatecheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif to the fullest extent..

I'll bet the divorce rates between farang and Thai women are lower than the norm, even after the tap is turned off..cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

That Thai women largely missed out on Women's liberation - up until more recently..sad.pngcheesy.gif may be part of the allure.. it was for megiggle.gif way back when

Your 2 cents on the magical allure of the species?

Thai women means women to me. I live here and 99% of the women I associate with are Thai. Thailand has the highest number of Female CEO's globally http://investvine.com/thailanmd-has-most-female-ceos/ and until recently a female PM. Women run everything around me. I don't think Thai women needed to be liberated they were already in control.

Age difference I agree and assume you mean between wife and mia noi. 15 years seems about right. Wife 40 mia noi about 25. Works for me. Glad you mentioned it. wai2.gif

Edited by lostoday

Thai women means women to me. I live here and 99% of the women I associate with are Thai. Thailand has the highest number of Female CEO's globally http://investvine.com/thailanmd-has-most-female-ceos/ and until recently a female PM. Women run everything around me. I don't think Thai women needed to be liberated they were already in control.

Age difference I agree and assume you mean between wife and mia noi. 15 years seems about right. Wife 40 mia noi about 25. Works for me. Glad you mentioned it. wai2.gif

Because the male population here is ( more or less) crap...

Hmmm....who is mostly responsible on a daily basis in raising those...crap males....as you put it.....the fathers or mothers ?

Hmmm....who is mostly responsible on a daily basis in raising those...crap males....as you put it.....the fathers or mothers ?

The grandmothers...because dad died a runner and the system doesn't care ...

Unfortunately the mothers. Some would believe that more quality father involvement and influence might help. I wouldn't blame the mothers entirely for how the guys are raised.

Thai mothers are the are the caregivers...but..... unfortunately Thai fathers are the role models

My old man came to visit last year. A man in his 80 's who is struggling a bit in his old age. He summed it up perfectly one night wandering around Hua Hin night market when he stopped in his tracks to proclaim' and I quote, " Jesus, there is some really cracking looking birds over here."

Aye Dad there is. But Im here for the food and the temples.tongue.png

You beat me - mine's 14 and a half years younger - hence I'm 15 years older than her - for only half of the year..

...and I act about ten years youngersad.pngmost of the time

Thai children are some of the most spoiled little people on the planetthumbsup.gif - the girls become jai dee mak makthumbsup.gif - and the males become supremely entitledsad.png - hence the large amount of sexual assaults in the LOSsad.png

I ran out of juice years ago, otherwise....yes.

Some of them will get your erstwhile juices going as good as new - 99% guaranteed

Just check under the hood firstcheesy.gif for an inny or an outee

signed,

the geographical "cure"

My old man came to visit last year. A man in his 80 's who is struggling a bit in his old age. He summed it up perfectly one night wandering around Hua Hin night market when he stopped in his tracks to proclaim' and I quote, " Jesus, there is some really cracking looking birds over here."

Aye Dad there is. But Im here for the food and the temples.tongue.png

Sounds like the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

Best

There's 2 kinds of girls in this world..........

Thai girls and then all the other ones.

Astute is as astute does,

You get it.

I hope you can fit Thai-Chinese women into that paradigm, because all most of us ended up with onecheesy.gif

PS: never underestimate Chinese girls in Shanghai - in the malls - and in their pantsthumbsup.gif (I wish)

Thai women, Moroccan women, Italian women, Croatian Women, Chinese, Malay, Cambodian, Bangladeshi, Indian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Egyptian, Lebanese, Spanish, South American women, even some of those pink and blotchy western women, and motorbikes, that could just be me.