Cambodian teen girl ‘chained up, raped’

geovalin

Three people were arrested in Phnom Penh’s Russei Keo district on child sex-trafficking charges on Monday after a 13-year-old girl complained to police she had been chained up, confined and raped.

According to Anti-Human Trafficking police chief Keo Thea, two of the accused are the victim’s aunts, who had taken care of the girl following the death of her parents.

They allegedly charged the third suspect $1,000 to take the victim to a hotel last year and rape her.

read more: http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/teen-girl-chained-raped

A Cambodian man --(I take it he is or they would mention nationality--& also it happened

last year & he is still living there) Paid $us1,000 to go once with a young Cambodian girl....!!!!

And the people that she lives with --never made her do this again-----

No one wants to doubt child abuse complaint --- but as someone who has travelled that

country on & off for the last 17 years.

Its just a little Odd.............

Amongst many Cambodian men the taking of a girls virginity is seen as either a sexual invigoration...or even a cure for aids!!! The thought of a poor virgin girl being impregnated with AIDS on her first rape is horrifying... to all those who have any morals.

Ah yes, the dear Aunts ... Not first time we hear of them

You are right. But unfortunately it is usually their mothers. At K11 & K17 it was good Vietnamese Catholic mothers and grandmothers with huge posters of Jesus & Mary in the bars. I am ashamed to say I went once for a look. Disgusting. They have been bulldozed since.

Archived