business on beach in hau hin for sale.

dirtycash

hi

i dont know if i should have posted this in business section but here goes , hopefully someone in the know can point me in right direction. the business is on hai hin beach, no rental per month or key money etc just one off payment of 1 million baht ( too high ) the guy who is selling told me that i only pay tax per year on this business. i would be reluctant to enter into this as i allways thought that a farang especially cannot buy or even lease land on beach plus i have only been with my girlfriend a year and would certainly not be putting anything in her name as yet. though i would like to buy somewhere that is easy managed and easy to run .

does anyone know anymore about this place .

here is the link, please copy and paste - http://www.huahin-property-market.com/propertydetail.php?id=10

Edited by dirtycash

With the current situation of the Army closing numerous beach businesses down I would stay well clear

Also 1 Million Baht but how long is the lease? Also remember you don't "own" anything apart from the equipment

I had a quick look at the advert and from the info or rather lack of info I would say no

read the article Thai visa, Phuket and problems from owner who had a concession.

Note that, even through an agency, the product can be sold 2 X.

A couple of Cha Am's friends had bought a house that had already been acquired by another couple.

The location, the Hua Hin beach is perhaps not regulatory or a short time. Do not take this risk.

4 umbrellas, 2 tables and 8 plastic chairs for the knock down once in a lifetime price of only 1 Mil Baht....555.......forget it...........if your serious about a business with little work and return of between 9-11% with capitol growth possible message me...its 4 mil by the way not 1 mil

• 2 weeks later...