Sat Practicetest

I would like to get feedback on SAT Test Prep website, www.satprepplan.com. The most interesting part about the site is the custom study plan creation tool. It works like this: students take the SAT practice test and then a custom prep plan is created for them based on their strengths, weaknesses, times to study, and time until the test. SAT Prep Plan also includes a bunch of practice problems, problem solving videos, SAT vocabulary, tips and other prep materials. Any feedback about the site I can get would be great.

I would like to get feedback on SAT Test Prep website, www.satprepplan.com. The most interesting part about the site is the custom study plan creation tool. It works like this: students take the SAT practice test and then a custom prep plan is created for them based on their strengths, weaknesses, times to study, and time until the test. SAT Prep Plan also includes a bunch of practice problems, problem solving videos, SAT vocabulary, tips and other prep materials. Any feedback about the site I can get would be great.

You're right Kyleiq - This site is a joke!

Only joking!

I like your enterprise and as a WebDev please PM me re possibilities!

j

Edited by moobaa