Motorbike rental

jaybas

Hey guys,

looking for motorbike rentals...the past 4 years have always rented motorbike for ex gf, she has now married and moved on. I now need to rent a motorbike for a 3 months period. years ago, rented form a guy that had a shop by the Ma MAK bar it was on a little soi across from soi7 and 8 that went from 2nd rd to soi bakaow. I also had rented before from the guy who parked 50 bikes or so next to Pizza hut. So, really now need some help as to who is reputaable and keeps decent running motorbikes. Any help would be appreciated. thanks. This would be for high season.

2,000 Baht a month.

Look around Nirun Condo.

Under the big buildings at the rear they are reliable. I rented off her 3 times so far. Tik Travel. 0899306322

Jim's Motorbikes - never used. Nirun also 0805681365

Others in there too.

In front of the Beach Bar or Lucky Star Bar on Beach Rd, by Soi 8. I have watched them from a stool in the Beach Bar for over two years. They have every size bike. I have watched them rent them daily, and have never seen a problem develop when the bike is returned. I have to believe they are honest. Nice people. Also, the guy in front of the Bodega Bar on 2nd Road is very honest. This is my biggest concern.

Hi Yaybas!

Can offer you 1.500 per month for an quite old, but good running Honda 125cc semi-automatic.

For 1.800 monthly we have a Yamaha Mio 115cc or Suzuki Nex 115cc automatic (2-3 years old).
For 2.000 monthly we have a Yamaha Mio 125cc or Suzuki Skydrive 125cc automatic (2-3 years old).

These prices are for minimum 2 months rental period.

Our office is close to Big-C extra Central-Road.

If interested, please PM me