why are thai girls getting bigger boobs now? hormones in food

opalred

30yrs ago every thai girl wore a training bra now they have grown to size of girls in frangland

are they putting to many hormones in animal and veg growth eventually gets into your body

which were banned in western world 20yrs ago

Don't see huge sized breasts here except once in a great while....

Also - for the most part they are firm and nicely shaped compared to your western example.....Some may be smallish but even then usually nicely shaped.....Flappishly saggy are pretty rare here......

Maybe more hormones, you see ads all over facebook feeds sharing growth products, seems to be very popular. Don't forget enhancement surgery is cheaper and sponsored by 'honey'.............

Or maybe you've just bumped (excuse the pun) into a few girls from Nakhon Pathom..........the average woman is a little heavier above the waist up that way!

Not just their boobs.. Amazed ( and annoyed) at the amount of lumpy arsed chunky munkies now on display.. Shame. They used to be so slim, firm and sexy... Bloody junk food and canned drinks full of sugar...

In the 60's till the 80's I worked in the retail dress fabric trade in New Zealand. We sold dress patterns to help the home sewer to make her garments. Talking then with the 2 major pattern suppliers,the biggest selling sized pattern was size 12 ie. to fit a 34 inch bust.

Years later in 2003 I was told that the biggest selling size had gone out to a 40 inch bust. Also told that the reason for the increase was due to the huge amount of processed chicken now being eaten by everyone. Another reason why people have bulked up so much in that period. Now the same thing is happening here. Thanks KFC.

Cheers

BAYBOY?

cheap, wider availability of commercially bred chickens and eggs and increasing urbanisation. And now it's going the other way with fast western foods, iced coffees full of palm oil, fried chicken on every street corner, and to much (high Glycemic index) Hom Mali rice.

Not valid without pictures.....

After thinking about this I remembered someone had posted some old pictures about Thailand and it was from the time they were mostly topless.....I remembered when looking at the pictures how nicely represented the bigger sized breast population was - impressively so.....

I think clothing has gotten in the way............

Edited by pgrahmm

Remember once telling the missus if she wanted bigger boobs to try rubbing them with toilet paper first thing in the morning.

When she asked how does it work i had to tell her that i wasn't sure, but judging by the size of her a s s it would be a sure thing.

Just glad the medical insurance covered the private hospital room for the next 7 days........................sad.png

tongue.png

(Yes, i know its old, but still good)

Edited by chrisinth

Remember once telling the missus if she wanted bigger boobs to try rubbing them with toilet paper first thing in the morning.

When she asked how does it work i had to tell her that i wasn't sure, but judging by the size of her a s s it would be a sure thing.

Just glad the medical insurance covered the private hospital room for the next 7 days........................sad.png

tongue.png

(Yes, i know its old, but still good)

You have to change it to a bum gun to make it regionally accurate.

Nah, just finding more sponsors to pay for the "enhancement" which then gives them a wider pool of even more sponsors attracted to their new attributes.

Call it investing in their future, with the right "bait" they'll get better fish, and ultimately a bigger pay off.

Edited by RolandRat