Bangkok attack is deepening THE DIVIDE in Thai society

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like the most promising lead so far http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1439984337&section=12

He admits posting the messages under a pseudonym that alludes to Erawan, though he claims he just copied them from a shadowy FB group. No doubt the police are already deep into his hard drive and any person or group that may be connected.

Lots of interesting details in Thai all over the web.

I think this is the real line of inquiry, although the manhunt for the backpack bomber is what is offered up for public consumption.

This looks like the most promising lead so far http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1439984337&section=12

He admits posting the messages under a pseudonym that alludes to Erawan, though he claims he just copied them from a shadowy FB group. No doubt the police are already deep into his hard drive and any person or group that may be connected.

I think this is the real line of inquiry, although the manhunt for the backpack bomber is what is offered up for public consumption.

This was 2 days ago, and i believe he has already been cleared.

Really? Could you share a source for that? I looked high and low, and the last reference I found was that he was being led away by police and they were searching his house in Chachoengsao. Anyway, my point is that there is a lead being investigated, not that he himself is a prime suspect.

Really? Could you share a source for that? I looked high and low, and the last reference I found was that he was being led away by police and they were searching his house in Chachoengsao. Anyway, my point is that there is a lead being investigated, not that he himself is a prime suspect.

I can't provide a link, but I am pretty sure i read it previously, but i could be wrong. For such a serious and brazen attack it would be utmost stupidity for someone involved to predict it when it would be very obvious it would come back to them in double quick time.

It says something is very bad in a society if a national tragedy like this, doesn't unite the country against the perpetrators.

On one hand are the denies saying 'No Thai person could ever do this', on the other, people blaming the various factions they stand against.

All of which shows that the country was in a dark downward spiral and the military are required to stop everyone from crossing over the line.

No it doesn't because the military and their political allies are the main cause of the "dark downward spiral".

Ha ha ha ha. Do you seriously believe that ?.

You don't think perhaps it was the rice scheme theft of billions, the amnesty bill disgrace or the COLD BLOODED MURDER of 30 protesters by firing grenades into crowds of civilians by these 'Thais who could never do such a thing' ?.

Thailand has no chance to move forward until some people wake up and stop being major hypocrites.