What's it worth

lovelomsak

After the bombing I read about rewards. Made me think maybe I should post a reward. Thaksin made one but the way it was phrased made me feel he wasnot confident there would be an arrest. So i am going to offer a different kind of reward.

All rewards go to informants and in thaksin case informants and police. Why not in appreciation give to someone in need. The informants will get enough.Not a reward but a donation

Upon arrest and conviction of bomber i will donate 10,000 baht to a local orphanage Children of Glory Orphanage and Poor Children project.

I am asking and hoping other TV members will do the same. You can name your own reciprecant of the reward, hopefully a charity. I think best to make it on the condition of arrest and conviction.

I don't want to disparage your generosity, and it is generous, and comes with the best of intentions, I'm sure, but, with respect, your offer will not incentivise any informant to come forward...that's what rewards do.

+1. The charity offer would be more meaningful in the affluent west where the concern is whether to buy a car, truck or SUV (and what model) for your second family car.

Not so effective when you're deciding whether you can afford new tires for the scooter so you can get to work this week without carrying an air pump.

I Took a second look at this post and realized I did not say it right. Sorry.

What i really meant to say was .

If the police can arrest and convict the bomber to show my appreciation I will make a donation. The donation isnot to assist in capture it is to simply show my pleasure that the police can actually get the job done and justice is served.

I'll tell you the culprits behind 9/11... CIA....still no reward received for this....

You're at the back of a looooong line for that reward....

Should be not because I reported it already on the 12 of September...

Yes, I'm sure you did - one for the rubber room over here!

I'll tell you the culprits behind 9/11... CIA....still no reward received for this....

Yes, I'm sure you did - one for the rubber room over here!

Are honestly admit you are American ???

right after they didnt walk on the moon eh