Coming back - not sure where to go?

bmack

Hi all, thanks for your time.

Following up to my (only) previous post, I'm coming back in a few weeks, be with my boy, possibly fix the marriage...

I'd like to go back to the village but am not sure what the wife has up her sleeve... she's really pissed at me.. sorry, canadian eh :)

So I'm thinking to rent a place in Pattaya for 1-3 months, figure out what's what.

All I'd really like to know is if anyone has any recommendations where to stay?

Again thanks.

Yes, Pattaya is the place to drown your sorrows until you are destitute. Plenty of apartments at all prices available, from the slumiest of farang project housing to the blingiest of Thai kitsch palaces.

Simply Google your requirements.

If you want something more than a room/guesthouse, Try Hype Park Apartments, northern side of Thrapaya Rd near 3rd Road, central but out of the nonsense area. Nice accommodation, renters market here at the moment, bargain hard.

If you want something more than a room/guesthouse, Try Hype Park Apartments, northern side of Thrapaya Rd near 3rd Road, central but out of the nonsense area. Nice accommodation, renters market here at the moment, bargain hard.

"Hype Park Apartments"

Some place is actually called "Hype Park?"

Multiple off topic posts removed. the question from the OP is just this:

So I'm thinking to rent a place in Pattaya for 1-3 months, figure out what's what.

All I'd really like to know is if anyone has any recommendations where to stay?

Please help him with your recommendations

I am in Jomtien. Staying in Park Lane condos just of Soi Wattboon? A lovely lagoon swimming

pool. Lots of places for rent. (30, or so have signs in the window, for rent or sale, daily, weekly,

monthly) The Russians have mostly left. I am having a splendid time. I am sure you can find it

all on line. Have a great trip and I hope it all works out for you. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Ulic

post-199383-0-16288800-1441298115_thumb.

Rose Apartment Daily & Monthly Apartment, Central Pattaya, new furnitures, clean and quiet area, not too far from beaches, markets, department stores. 500 baht -690 baht per day, 8,500 baht monthly., all rooms included balcony and good views from the resort area. Cleaning service every 3 days.

Edited by Tony125

Just Google pattaya real estate agent - send them an email with your budget, pick out 2 or 3 properties and then ask the forum for a suggestion. The OP is too vague.

yeah, you're right. Just thought to ask you guys quick but will opt for google searching

OP, to get useful info you need to be more specific with what you want.

Budget

House / condo / hotel/ serviced apartments

Requirements in terms of kitchen or pool or lift or parking

you're right, very lazy post :)

"Hype Park Apartments"

Some place is actually called "Hype Park?"

He means Hyde Park Apts on the left down Thrappaya rd just before flyover.

A comment on moderation removed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.