Leeds United Bangkok Whites

KevWaters

Hello football fans,

We have now started up a Leeds United Supporters Club in Bangkok, primarily for us all to get together on a match day to watch the game together. We are currently 4 games old. We would like as many Leeds United fan's to join us for the game against Boro on the 27th September 2015 and then every televised game there after. Please feel free to join our Facebook Page - "Leeds United Bangkok Whites" and keep on touch with events etc.

Marching on together,

thumbsup.gif

Ignore the white meanie spud.

[One-more-and-I-ignore].

Welcome to the football forum.

Me - living Isaan (8 years after career in London) but have condo in On Nut so visit BKK once a month at least. My mother's side is from Pudsey (Dad - Doncaster) and started my career in Leeds 1974 for 4 years (living Chapeltown then Roundhay). Watched most home games in the immediate post-Revie era but never quite got hooked on the Lillywhites who were a shadow of their former selves by then. So I stopped following them when I went to the US in 1982 and got into NFL. Back to London 2 years later and finished my working life in 2006 and met Thai wife shortly therefafter and moved out here. Shifted my UK base from city-boy flat in London to a senile Aunt's house in Pudsey in 2009 until 2 years ago when she died, but not before I had spent some time surprising myself how nice it was to return to Yorkshire even if only part-time. But was hooked on EPL by then (and Arsenal) so I preferred to shop around for EPL games in places like Wigan, rather than get the bus down to Elland Road on the occasions I went back to the UK.

Still have an affection for things Leeds though - a much finer City than those who don't know it give credit. I'l try to look you guys up one match daythumbsup.gif

Why don't yer stick to the football fora where all the 13 year olds assemble to insult each other Chic? laugh.png

I know it's only a reaction to you having been accused of being too nice over recent weeksthumbsup.gif

Ignore the white meanie spud.

[One-more-and-I-ignore].

Welcome to the football forum.

Me - living Isaan (8 years after career in London) but have condo in On Nut so visit BKK once a month at least. My mother's side is from Pudsey (Dad - Doncaster) and started my career in Leeds 1974 for 4 years (living Chapeltown then Roundhay). Watched most home games in the immediate post-Revie era but never quite got hooked on the Lillywhites who were a shadow of their former selves by then. So I stopped following them when I went to the US in 1982 and got into NFL. Back to London 2 years later and finished my working life in 2006 and met Thai wife shortly therefafter and moved out here. Shifted my UK base from city-boy flat in London to a senile Aunt's house in Pudsey in 2009 until 2 years ago when she died, but not before I had spent some time surprising myself how nice it was to return to Yorkshire even if only part-time. But was hooked on EPL by then (and Arsenal) so I preferred to shop around for EPL games in places like Wigan, rather than get the bus down to Elland Road on the occasions I went back to the UK.

Still have an affection for things Leeds though - a much finer City than those who don't know it give credit. I'l try to look you guys up one match daythumbsup.gif

Sure, you are welcome to come join us at the Sportsman on Soi 13 any match game. I lived in Wigan for many years before I came here so we may well know the same places.

*televised match game.

Edited by KevWaters