We Freeze Them, Shake Them, and Roast Them: 30 Extreme Tests Ford Vehicles Go Through Before Hitting

FarangMoto

Ford vehicles go through more than 30 tests to ensure they live up to the toughest quality standards

· Durability tests include extreme temperatures, rivers of mud, the world’s worst potholes and deep-water wading to ensure ultimate resilience

BANGKOK, 4 September 2015 – When Ford drivers need to hit the world’s highest roads, wade through mud baths or endure frigid -40 degree Celsius weather, they can rest assured that their vehicles are able to withstand the journey.

Durability testing is the process every Ford vehicle goes through to ensure it’s able to endure the world’s toughest driving conditions. Whether that’s the arid deserts of the Australian Outback or the sub-zero temperatures of northern China, vehicles are engineered to tackle various conditions without breaking a sweat. Running vehicles through this gauntlet of tests ensures they are well prepared to take on the kinds of conditions drivers might encounter across the world on the open road.

http://www.farangmoto.com/thailand/index.php/84-ford/373-ford-extreme-testing

Yes Ford is doing great work. The new Trucks and SUVs are beautiful. <----My honest opinion, the new SUV is by far the best looking car in that segment.

I just seen recently a video of a heat and dust test from Ford, performed on Srinakarin Road over a lengthy period of time in real life conditions. Impressive.

What I like most from Ford is that they not only testing there vehicles to the extreme, they also make sure that the Ford customer is a more patiently person.

Ford does not want any hot tempered Tuna drivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBPH8dwEms

Ford, We Freeze Them, Shake Them and Roast Them -

and one day we will learn how to repair them...