Closed doors

Crazy chef 1

After my wife got pregnant and has given birth to our son her sexual desire is gone.this is now some 15 month ago. I am a faithful person but slowly it sucks.i respect my wife and be grateful for our family but a man has ( from time to time) some desires ...

Advises appreciated from members with similar experiences....and NO hooker comments- ain't gonna happen...

15 months ???

You must be a very patient guy.

i think it's a very common situation, and like many others, i've been through that. In my case, it ended the relationship..

Do try to explain the problem to your wife, if she doesn't understand, get yourself a long holiday whistling.gif

I am sure it is more common than most would care to admit. Baby comes first, hubby comes a distant second when it comes to affection. It might all change when bubby is old enough to leave home.

Holy hell another 18-25 years without it? May I need a Mia noi...but I don't want...

15 months ???

i think it's a very common situation, and like many others, i've been through that. In my case, it ended the relationship..

Do try to explain the problem to your wife, if she doesn't understand, get yourself a long holiday whistling.gif

Sad to hear that...but for nothing in this world I would leave junior and the wife...

I think it could come down to a few possible issues. Hormonal, emotional, physical. Most farang babies are proportionally large for a Thai mothers body and either require a c-section or some work on the plumbing. There could be some practical hangups. Or she just might be emotionally (and physically) exhausted. Maybe this should be moved out of the pub and into family or health for some sensible answers.

15 months ???

Sad to hear that...but for nothing in this world I would leave junior and the wife...

well, it was some 24 years ago.

I insist on the holiday thing, even if you are not for hookers ( i dislike this word, wives for rent is more appropriate )

perhaps your wife may see the light...

15 months ???

well, it was some 24 years ago.

I insist on the holiday thing, even if you are not for hookers ( i dislike this word, wives for rent is more appropriate )

perhaps your wife may see the light...

Due of my new work we are separated for 3 weeks already, just come home for 9 days...but still the same

I think it could come down to a few possible issues. Hormonal, emotional, physical. Most farang babies are proportionally large for a Thai mothers body and either require a c-section or some work on the plumbing. There could be some practical hangups. Or she just might be emotionally (and physically) exhausted. Maybe this should be moved out of the pub and into family or health for some sensible answers.

You know junior( and the circumstances of his birth) he is big...don't move it otherwise no response ...

Have you tried talking to her ? just ask her what's wrong and explaining how you feel and how can you "both" sort it out, what does she have to say on how to solve the problem ?

Her reaction (or lack thereof) and answer should tell you all you need to know.

Without invading your thread CC. What I found with my missus is that she just lost track of time, living for the moment. I don't think she even realised. Maybe just try a little harder to snuggle up in bed?

He needs to ignore the idiots suggesting he goes out and hires a brass - unless he tells his wife that's what he's gonna do and she gives her consent.

OP needs to talk to his wife, find out what's wrong and do whatever it is she wants and wait however long it takes.

A lot of women go through this after childbirth.

Hormones, sheer exhaustion or just feeling unattractive - genuine reassurance from her man can make all the difference.

Sipi I'll send you the latest video tomorrow...

I just looked at the videos of Junior.

Good Lawd, if Mrs CC has as much energy as bub no wonder you are having troubles. You would have to catch her first. That lad is a real live-wire.

I'm in the same boat. It's killing me and I'm certain it'll be the downfall of our relationship. Our child is still unborn but even in early pregnancy, the love life has come to an abrupt halt.

I also will not compromise my fidelity but since I'm now so much on the outer, I'm considering departure.

Arguments and lack of communication are not helping.

I don't know what to do and can't talk with anyone about my/our problem.

Edited by JoopJoop

I'm in the same boat. It's killing me and I'm certain it'll be the downfall of our relationship. Our child is still unborn but even in early pregnancy, the love life has come to an abrupt halt.

I also will not compromise my fidelity but since I'm now so much on the outer, I'm considering departure.

Arguments and lack of communication are not helping.

I don't know what to do and can't talk with anyone about my/our problem.

Keep cool man...don't let it be the downfall if you guys expecting a child just because you are in Thailand.how many times in your life you had times like this? You see for me it worked out well just some 15 months...pm me for some educational/ useful websites...