Flying to Singapore to get 2nd entry stamp - tourist visa

@TeaMonkey thanks for your reply. Is there a reason that you didn't book round trip with airasia? I am under the

impression that I can fly to Singapore and fly back as soon as I am finished getting the stamps etc. Any advice

on the process of getting your stamp? Pretty simple process?

@TeaMonkey thanks for your reply. Is there a reason that you didn't book round trip with airasia? I am under the

impression that I can fly to Singapore and fly back as soon as I am finished getting the stamps etc. Any advice

on the process of getting your stamp? Pretty simple process?

Just that with these low cost airlines the return tickets are the same price as 2 single tickets. So when I booked it was cheaper flying out with Air Asia and returning with Scoot. I can't remember the exact difference but if I was doing it again I would use Scoot for both if not too much more as there was hardly any leg room on Air Asia.

I was getting the second stamp on my triple entry tourist Visa. No problem when exiting or returning to Don Muang - they just stamped it without any questions. When entering Singapore the immigration officer was friendly but suspicious (asked me to say my full name and kept looking at me, the passport and his computer) but I think thats normal.

Edited by TeaMonkey
  • Like 1

whistling.gif Maybe you di,d but always when using a double or triple entry tourist visa be sure to enter your visa number on your arrival card.

That cues the immigration officer in to the fact you have a visa he or she should look for in your passport, and not to give you a 3o day visa exempt entry.

• Like 2

Ok, thanks everyone. It seems flying to KUL is a little bit cheaper than flying to Singapore. Scoot doesn't have any flights for tomorrow

so it looks like I will have to use AirAsia. But yeah, they charge double for the return flight bah.gif

Best Airlines, that would be SQ, Singapore.

Thai, put together many flights to choose from.

I have had good and cheap Biz Class flights on Cathay, it was a 747 from Hong Kong.

Then Air Asia......

And the rest, and Don Muang of course.

Edited by jacko45k

Well I flew to and from Kuala Lumpur, and I got my 2nd entry stamped. But I was questioned more than ever about my stay

in Thailand. When I mentioned that I stay with my tgf, she said that living with gf is not tourist, and she stressed to me that

I get married if I want to continue to stay. I have been coming to Thailand for 4 years now, I have 4 tourist visa's in my

passport, 2 triples, 2 doubles.

OP, what passport do you have. Just pointing out that UK have visa exempt to Vietnam. Airasia have cheap flights to most countries. Was in Singapore few weeks back and HCMC also. Both very cheap. If you were staying few days and enjoy a beer, forget Singapore. If just flying out in then Google a few airlines to destinations you don't need a visa