ED Extension of Stay Procedure at Jomtien Immigration Office

Last week I paid the 5000 baht at my school for my 90 days extension. The school brings the paperwork and your passport to the immigration.

The only thing I did was showing up at the immigration today, no cue number, just collect my passport with a 90 day extension, no questions asked.

In and out of immigration in 10 minutes.Perfect !

Last week I paid the 5000 baht at my school for my 90 days extension. The school brings the paperwork and your passport to the immigration.

The only thing I did was showing up at the immigration today, no cue number, just collect my passport with a 90 day extension, no questions asked.

What did the 5000 Bht buy?

Extensions of stay cost 1900 Bht.

Care to mention where this "school" is based?

Which immigration office?

Yes, but you have to go to school. And if you're not attending class there is a chance you get only a 15 days extension.

I don't go to school so my 90 day extension cost more, but no hassle.

Yes, but you have to go to school. And if you're not attending class there is a chance you get only a 15 days extension.

Sorry to say this but selfish people like yourself are the direct cause of many others experiencing difficulty.

• Like 1

Sorry to say this but selfish people like yourself are the direct cause of many others experiencing difficulty.

What's my English study in Thailand got anything to do with being selfish and experiencing difficulty to others?