Selling voucher for 2 nights Anantara Si Kao Resort in Trang

Bingo66

Selling voucher for 2 nights Anantara Si Kao Resort in Trang, deluxe room can only use this month, any day (book a few days in advance and 500baht extra for weekends) Price: 2500baht (8,000 / night on agoda) .

post-45798-0-11350600-1442764055_thumb.j

post-45798-0-89698300-1442764072_thumb.j

Edited by Bingo66

Thats without 17% tax, I already checked today, so 5,000 for 2 nights,on a "flash deal" this week, and 9,000 for 2 nights this weekend. Im selling it for half that, would you like me to sell it for? A quarter?

Edited by Bingo66

Selling voucher for 2 nights Anantara Si Kao Resort in Trang, deluxe room can only use this month, any day (book a few days in advance and 500baht extra for weekends) Price: 2500baht (8,000 / night on agoda) .

2500/night, not 8000.

BTW, there is only a few days left this month.

Edited by BKKSnowBird

The price is 5,000 on Agoda for Mon-Fri this week for 2 nights and 8,000 for 2 nights this weekend. Whats a lie? Im checked an hour ago.

There are 10 days,left this month, more than a few. If someone can't afford the rooms at half price they can't afford the rest of holiday as the rooms are very cheap already, this is a 5 star resort and private beach.

Also im not sure what your issue is or why you are replying?

Its suppose to be 8,000 / 2 nights which is correct, but I can't edit it right now as im out of the office untill noon and replying with this phone is difficult.

There was no need to lie, its not as people cant check the price themselfs.

Ill pm you the details.

Price using the resorts own website:

Booking Mon 28th Sept for a two night stay in a deluxe room.

5686 baht Inc. of taxes with no extras.

Agoda, Bookings.com, Hotels.com, Expedia.

2849 baht per NIGHT.

Checked 5 minutes ago.

The OP has basically halved the price.

If I lived nearer I'd certainly take him up on the offer.

If it was clear skies in Trang, I would make you an offer. However, looking pretty hazy down there right now..

Plus according to Agoda, they don't have any Deluxe rooms available this weekend !

Think you might be stuck with this one...

I have a booking for Friday just waiting for resverations to.email me back

But im not taking any offers sorry its already well under half and for small price of 2,000, id rather give it to.someone for free in Trang who cant afford it.

Wow! You must be Thai?

It didn't sell so you increased the price!

What he wrote was that the voucher was originally available for just September, but for an extra fee was able to extend it's usage to October.

Unfortunately, September and October are the worst months for rainfall.

Wow! You must be Thai?

What he wrote was that the voucher was originally available for just September, but for an extra fee was able to extend it's usage to October.

In my opinion October is a decent bet as yes it will rain but usually only an hour or two in the afternoon.

Its actually a good deal for the hotel so I don't understand the naysayers if its 3k Baht for both nights.

Sadly I'm not free or I'd snap it up...nice hotel.

Wow! You must be Thai?

In my opinion October is a decent bet as yes it will rain but usually only an hour or two in the afternoon.

Its actually a good deal for the hotel so I don't understand the naysayers if its 3k Baht for both nights.

Sadly I'm not free or I'd snap it up...nice hotel.

Excatly, Oct is way more expensive too.

Sold for 3,000 already thanks .

The voucher was listed on FB groups for 3,000 then I reduced it here,then put it back to original price after finding out I can book for Oct (originally Oct was fully booked up) .

Yea I must be a tosser for offering a 5 star hotel for under half price, scum of earth ... Lol, thanks to envious nae sayers like Snowbird, appreciate,it. I suggest getting a real job if you want to go on holidays like this, rather than hating on others who can.

Edited by Bingo66

Sold for 3,000 already thanks .

The voucher was listed on FB groups for 3,000 then I reduced it here,then put it back to original price after finding out I can book for Oct (originally Oct was fully booked up) .

Yea I must be a tosser for offering a 5 star hotel for under half price, scum of earth ... Lol, thanks to envious nae sayers like Snowbird, appreciate,it. I suggest getting a real job if you want to go on holidays like this, rather than hating on others who can.

You might be rather overstating your case. September and October have the most days with rain and the most precipitation in total. If you were talking for January to March, it might be desirable. In addition, you are flogging at the lowest level of room.

So to state that someone should get a real job in order to pay 3000(£55) for two nights off season in the cheapest room, midweek, in a far away resort is pushing it.

What is true is that it is a half price offer. 50% off what they would likely get themselves. So worthwhile if someone wanted to go at this time. Personally for me two days is too short. Driving two hours from the airport each way to stay for just two nights sounds a bit stressful.

So criticisms might not be for the want of a 'real job'.

I never had a problem with him trying to sell his groupon. He lied twice and then turned to insults when he got called out on it.

Ensogo has these all the time for 2000 baht at top resorts in low season. I would rather get it direct from the source than trust this guy!! I also bet the small print says it can not be resold.

Edited by BKKSnowBird