Malaysian police may have 2 Bangkok bombers

webfact

Looks like Malaysia leading the way in this investigation: suspects/informants in custody, good leads and info.

Didn't RTP recently announce they were cancelling their fact-finding trip to KL on account Malaysian authorities were barking up the wrong tree and had no substantive info regarding the case?

They seek them here, they seek them there and the story changes every time it's told !

Are they in heaven or are they in hell OR Malaysia, China, Bangladesh, Pakistan or ... ? Insert your own choice of country.

A stupid childish quote. Why should the police reveile all thier plans contacts and resources to the media and the TV court of justice. I think they are playing the game,and feeding the public with info,in order to catch them.

I bet the person employed to follow keep an eye (.and they do! ) on all your rediculouse comments,has a laugh when he reports to his superior officer.No wonder so many falangs are looked apon,in such a bad light.

The story states that the apartments were searched at the request of the Thai authorities - if true then hardly Malaysia leading the way.

Also i suspect the recent story which stated that the Thai authorities would not be sending officers to Malaysia was perhaps a red herring so as not to spook the suspects.

If anyone should be blamed for the amount of miss information we read on TV - perhaps the media should be at the top of the list - i think 'lost in translation' is the main culprit and it beggars believe at times that these stories are not proof read by someone with a grasp of the proper translation from thai to english language

They seek them here, they seek them there and the story changes every time it's told !

Are they in heaven or are they in hell OR Malaysia, China, Bangladesh, Pakistan or ... ? Insert your own choice of country.

The BIB are obviously throwing darts at a map for their press releases.

Looks like Malaysia leading the way in this investigation: suspects/informants in custody, good leads and info.

Didn't RTP recently announce they were cancelling their fact-finding trip to KL on account Malaysian authorities were barking up the wrong tree and had no substantive info regarding the case?

This is called " The Somyot Curved Ball" got you all off track while they secretly went about the mission to arrest the bombers.

Pity they did not get them at the official people smuggling river crossing b4 they were ferried across the river.whistling.gif

I wonder if they will stop Malaysians walking freely across the border to Sungai Kolok to have a night out? no surely not this could wreck the night life trade better shelve that one cheesy.gif

What i cannot get my head around is that they are relying on sending pictures to Thailand for further identification, instead of Thailand sending at least one person to Malaysia to assist the police there.

If it was happening in somewhere like Bolivia i could nearly understand, but a bordering country?

Mind blown.........................sad.png

I don't see what's wrong with that. Put the picture in an email or fax, and it takes 5 minutes, and costs nothing. Send a policeman to Malaysia and it will be at least several hours, a couple of hundred dollars, and what makes the thai policeman so much better at comparing a face to a photo, that the Malaysian police can't do the same.

I think the first time The Malaysians contacted RTP and sent pictures of the people in custody, there was nobody pointing any fingers in the pictures. Naturally this confused the RTP as they could not make any sense out of the pictures, hence the statement that it would be pointless to follow up on the Malaysian arrests. But the second batch of information yesterday must have contained a picture where someone clearly pointed to a suspect sitting in a Chair in front of a table with his personal belongings spread out. This is when the RTP realized, because of the clear evidence of the pointing fingers, they had a real lead in the case.

just shoot them in malaysia and dispose of the bodies ......

if theyre sent back to thailand ,they have no hope of getting a fair trial anyway

reconstructions and fake witnesses and media circus and no basic human rights ....whats the point of an extradition ?

The 3 million krab! you no understan, you fallang.

And your a racist.

What i cannot get my head around is that they are relying on sending pictures to Thailand for further identification, instead of Thailand sending at least one person to Malaysia to assist the police there.

If it was happening in somewhere like Bolivia i could nearly understand, but a bordering country?

I don't see what's wrong with that. Put the picture in an email or fax, and it takes 5 minutes, and costs nothing. Send a policeman to Malaysia and it will be at least several hours, a couple of hundred dollars, and what makes the thai policeman so much better at comparing a face to a photo, that the Malaysian police can't do the same.

So you don't think it would be better, considering the number of deaths that are related to this issue, to take additional steps for clarification?

I think that some people are forgetting already what this is all about. i don't think that the Malaysian police are privy to all the facts (whatever they may be) and the cost of a few thousand baht to send someone over fades into insignificance in the big picture if there is any chance of arresting this scum.

They could finance it from the first 3 million baht they awarded themselves.

Waiting for them to be brought to the Hat Yai border office so they can say the RTP arrested them in Thailand. Any more reward money available?

Edited by The Deerhunter

They have they haven't it could be it might not be, How f@@@ing dumb are the Thai people, i thought it was just a myth, And now they need to see a photograph, what the f''k, now they will have to give back that hard earned money they got for the work they did, wait a minute what work did they do,

They have they haven't it could be it might not be, How f@@@ing dumb are the Thai people, i thought it was just a myth, And now they need to see a photograph, what the f''k, now they will have to give back that hard earned money they got for the work they did, wait a minute what work did they do,

They waited in their office for somebody to to tip them where the bombers stayed. When the tip came they gave the reward to themselves. gigglem.gif

Also they stopped every farang they could find (on the roads) and looked in his vehicle. If the farang couldn't speak thai they let him go because he couldn't be the bomber. thumbsup.gif How do i know? They stopped me several times wai2.gif