Thai opinion: You have the right to be paranoid

webfact

Do I have a duty to be paranoid?

You obviously are the way you lash out any one you don't agree with. were you institutionalised by any chance?

I am certainly not paranoid. I have institutional proof I'm not. I'm just angry, that's all.

What about your own mental state of health?

Agree the writing is crap and it's a mystery why the journalist has a job writing for an English language paper. That said, the point remains that Americans are paranoid (justly so) and racism in all its forms is alive and kicking. To its credit, America is the most willing of countries to own up to its failings and mistakes. That requires personal confidence and courage ... something badly lacking many countries.

How do you come up with this "America is the most willing to..." stuff. Has "America" admitted to WMD's being a load of rubbish or overthrowing countless democratic governments? Not sure who/what exactly you mean by "America" there. It might be conceivable to agree with you if you said "America is first in allowing people to criticise it for its failings and mistakes" but even that would be a big stretch.

I found this information in an article a couple of days ago. US haters will not believe one word of it as it doesn't fit their agenda.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1. There was no "school project" or science assignment.
2. Just three weeks into his freshman year, Mohamed was no "science whiz well-known by high school teachers for tinkering."
3. The "clock" wasn't made from scratch but just the guts of a mass-manufactured digital clock.
4. With its exposed wires and lack of a face, the gutted clock looked like a bomb. The alarm was set to go off during English class; the beeping startled the teacher who called police.
5. When police questioned Mohamed, he wasn't cooperative and was described as "disrespectful."
6. The police chief said the device was "...a hoax bomb."
7. Mohamed's Sudanese father reportedly asked the cops to re-handcuff his son — so his daughter could take the photo that went viral.
8. Mohamed tweeted: "Thank you fellow supporters. We can ban together to stop this racial inequality."
9. The family's spokesperson is the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

US haters will not believe one word of it as it doesn't fit their agenda

To criticise is not hate! America is a beautiful country, it's the people who settled there..................!whistling.gif

Edited by ggold

Now please, Farangs, apply the paranoia approach and your justifications to Thailand.

"Here comes the Farang. Most probably he's after our land and our women. Better get rid of him. Kill him first, ask later."

Would it be oK for you?

P.S. The old Farang might also bring AIDS into Thailand. I heard many old Farangs say "AIDS? I don't care, I could live with it another 20 years, the rest is not important" - Maybe not important for the old fart, but maybe important for the young ladies he's after.

Troll!

You obviously are the way you lash out any one you don't agree with. were you institutionalised by any chance?

I am certainly not paranoid. I have institutional proof I'm not. I'm just angry, that's all.

Ah, so you were institutionalised then! My mental health is great, thanks for asking. Maybe your anger is misdirected or is paranoia in disguise? could it be you know it's true? But can't won't admit it!

Ah, so you were institutionalised then! My mental health is great, thanks for asking. Maybe your anger is misdirected or is paranoia in disguise? could it be you know it's true? But can't won't admit it!

Please define "instutionalized", so we know what you're talking about.

How do you know your mental state of health? Are you a psychiatrist, or do you prefer facts?

Edited by micmichd

I found this information in an article a couple of days ago. US haters will not believe one word of it as it doesn't fit their agenda.

2. Just three weeks into his freshman year, Mohamed was no "science whiz well-known by high school teachers for tinkering."

3. The "clock" wasn't made from scratch but just the guts of a mass-manufactured digital clock.

4. With its exposed wires and lack of a face, the gutted clock looked like a bomb. The alarm was set to go off during English class; the beeping startled the teacher who called police.

5. When police questioned Mohamed, he wasn't cooperative and was described as "disrespectful."

7. Mohamed's Sudanese father reportedly asked the cops to re-handcuff his son so his daughter could take the photo that went viral.

8. Mohamed tweeted: "Thank you fellow supporters. We can ban together to stop this racial inequality."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/092215-772291-did-muslim-clock-boy-perpetrate-hoax.htm#ixzz3mY24aG5k

So, what?

You need a justification for your common mental disease called paranoia?

Why should a boy cooperate with someone who is obviously mentally sick?

Pray tell.

So all you got out of the post is the Chief of Police is "mentally sick"?

Very strange.

7. Mohamed's Sudanese father reportedly asked the cops to re-handcuff his son so his daughter could take the photo that went viral.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/092215-772291-did-muslim-clock-boy-perpetrate-hoax.htm#ixzz3mY24aG5k

So, what?

You need a justification for your common mental disease called paranoia?

Why should a boy cooperate with someone who is obviously mentally sick?

Pray tell.

So all you got out of the post is the Chief of Police is "mentally sick"?

Very strange.

The whole situation is sick.

A boy is disturbing class, and police treat him like a terrorist. And then they complain that he wasn't "cooperative"

If I would have been the police officer I would have felt annoyed by the teacher who was obviously not able to handle the situation himself.

Edited by micmichd

7. Mohamed's Sudanese father reportedly asked the cops to re-handcuff his son — so his daughter could take the photo that went viral.

US haters will not believe one word of it as it doesn't fit their agenda

To criticise is not hate! America is a beautiful country, it's the people who settled there..................!whistling.gif

The "people who settled there" are all deceased. They had more common sense than the people now inhabiting it.

Either the "clock" should have been confiscated and returned to the kid at the end of the school day or the kid sent home with it summarily due to the creation of a disturbance in class.

Edited by MaxYakov

How do you know your mental state of health? Are you a psychiatrist, or do you prefer facts?

Feel free to define and answer.

I will try to put everything in mathematical formulas and structures( which are in my mind), so nothing will be "god-given".

To translate and make myself understandable, it would be helpful to know something about your qualification and professional experience. Feel free to PM me for that.

Edited by micmichd

I will try to put everything in mathematical formulas and structures( which are in my mind), so nothing will be "god-given".

To translate and make myself understandable, it would be helpful to know something about your qualification and professional experience. Feel free to PM me for that.

Obviously you have a problem or why labour the point? You were the first to bring "institutionalised" into the conversation. What do you think one means when using that word. I hope that answers your question. Far be it from me to put ideas into your head. After all a psychiatrist prefers a patient to answer their own questions!

Obviously you have a problem or why labour the point? You were the first to bring "institutionalised" into the conversation. What do you think one means when using that word. I hope that answers your question. Far be it from me to put ideas into your head. After all a psychiatrist prefers a patient to answer their own questions!

OK, I used the word "instutional", think you get the difference.

Your last sentence probably means a patient is supposed to answer a psychiatrist's questions. This is not so easy sometimes, a patient might not know what the doctor is after. Misunderstandings can happen if you're asked if you hear voices, and you say "yes" because you hear other patients screaming. Just an example.

US is ruled by fear. See some documentaries about 9-11, scary stuff as many questions remain unanswered.

The only unanswered question is why on earth would someone believe conspiracy theory documentaries about 9-11. The U.S. isn't ruled by fear. It's currently being ruled by Obama, posing as a world leader.

Your last sentence probably means a patient is supposed to answer a psychiatrist's questions. This is not so easy sometimes, a patient might not know what the doctor is after. Misunderstandings can happen if you're asked if you hear voices, and you say "yes" because you hear other patients screaming. Just an example.

your example shouldn't happen in reality, maybe in movies! The whole point of consultations is they are done in a quiet environment. So if you were hearing voices they would be the ones in your head, not external voices. But you could still say yes I hear voices! you just asked me a question. Like saying I'm not paranoid. how do you know you are not paranoid? could you be paranoid about paranoia? Rhetorically speaking.

We all create a reality we can live in. Why do some prefer to live in Thailand rather than their home country. for example.

your example shouldn't happen in reality, maybe in movies! The whole point of consultations is they are done in a quiet environment. So if you were hearing voices they would be the ones in your head, not external voices. But you could still say yes I hear voices! you just asked me a question. Like saying I'm not paranoid. how do you know you are not paranoid? could you be paranoid about paranoia? Rhetorically speaking.

We all create a reality we can live in. Why do some prefer to live in Thailand rather than their home country. for example.

Should not happen, but happens sometimes.

Maybe a musician hears more than an ordinary doctor, like the quarter tones that are not on a piano keyboard (but on an Indian sitar)

I know I'm not paranoid because I take nothing serious. Someone said I'm a maniac

maniac. So what? I'm quite compatible with Thailand (and other parts of Asia), and absolutely incompatible with Germany - since 1969. I actually only worked in Germany to make the money I needed for Thailand - and the f***s took it away. I'll do anything to cause them as much damage as possible unless I get compensation.

"We all create a reality we can live in"

Yes, I did (or wanted to), with my girlfriend. A better life for her and her daughter, a new family for me. I had saved up enough money for this. But some greedy iditos in Germany said "NO". It makes no difference whether their veto (and violent behaviour) was legal or not. They change their laws according to their economic desires all the time.

Maybe I'm a bit afraid of their law and their psychiatrists, both can do me harm if they get me. But that's not paranoia, is it?