Recommendations for curtains, blinds & sofa recovering

BaldPlumber

My condo is now five years old and needs of bit of sprucing up and I am after some recommendations for a few bits and pieces;

I have the usual vinyl chaise lounge which is a bit battered now, I believe it came with the original furniture pack and have no doubt it's a cheapy. I am not sure whether to buy a new one or get this one recovered. Anyone got any experience in having this done? Any suggestions re price & availability of different coverings would be useful.

The condo has a room divider separating the bedroom from the lounge and there is a large 2.5M window, so I was thinking of a roman blind or possibly a vertical blind - again any recs re decent suppliers.

Finally, I have large, heavy blackout curtains on the patio doors to the balcony, approximately 3.5M wide. There's nothing wrong with the curtains except they're red which isn't going to work with any colour scheme I have in mind. My idea is to take a complete curtain to a shop to have a new set made up in the exact same dimensions, using the exact same sliding mechanism. If anyone knows any good curtain shops that they have used I would be really grateful.

TIA