Will I Get Laid?

Basher

I am a toothless, fat short bald yorkshireman with hallitosis, terrible, huge hanging piles, and a body odour not dissimilar to ministone soup.

If he is in that sorry state, he probably has little money but there is still a "secondary" market for this kind of guy, especially in Pattaya. He should just be careful not to live in a high rise building,... :o

You see another part of my problem is I find it very hard to find and keep friends, everytime I get friendly with someone something goes wrong and I end up being sacked or 'retired' from my position.

I was recently a compare in a Patong bar, prominent place right at the top of Bangla Rd, great 80's music, but I drove all the customers away.... just don't get it?

By the way I am a professional compare and 'entertainer' bit of a likely joker really, I just can't work out why I can't keep a job down, i was in a large 'english' style pub for a while, messed up there too....

can anyone help or lend me money for my next venture

Fisherman

You see another part of my problem is I find it very hard to find and keep friends, everytime I get friendly with someone something goes wrong and I end up being sacked or 'retired' from my position.

I was recently a compare in a Patong bar, prominent place right at the top of Bangla Rd, great 80's music, but I drove all the customers away.... just don't get it?

By the way I am a professional compare and 'entertainer' bit of a likely joker really, I just can't work out why I can't keep a job down, i was in a large 'english' style pub for a while, messed up there too....

Fisherman

ok fisherman Ill take the bait - Trevor you have never had a win in any club in Phuket - retire, look after your website and STOP taking peoples money :o

Anyone know who I am talking about? :D

Oohh

I sympathise, they do ache they do, those little torpedoes from the pharmacy, put them in the fridge 1st so they don't melt... they take care of most of the pain... ouch! :o

Gent.... you are away with the fairies.... :D

2night... midnight, all out action!!

Bash

PILES!

Ohh... ohh... ohh.. that was a good one... whew...

Piles and Piles of em :o:D:D:D

basher did you become shy and create the new account just to continue your self description or forget you were logged on as fisherman?

i liked the "huge hanging piles" part also...lol

basher did you become shy and create the new account just to continue your self description or forget you were logged on as fisherman?

i liked the "huge hanging piles" part also...lol

Oh you do like to spoil a girls fun don't you

:o

Basherman

Try a walk down soi eric. Its like walking a gauntlet. Even a repulsive swine like me scores there. You would have to be dead or broke to strike out on soi eric. Those girls would doo a dead man if he has the dough. :o

Theres more student pussy in bangkok,phuket than king dong could shake his stick @, u just got to know where to find em Loadsa sexually frustrated little student biatches that once behind closed doors and away from other thais are the horneyest little biatches you could possibly imagine, and put a far better show on than any BG provided yer not too much of a sexual deviant. Just get em pissed up and bobs yer uncle.

They will actually use you for sex, or so they think. And all for the price of a taxi! or a bus if ya aint got a conscience :D

p.s im fat and from yorkshire aswell :o

Theres more student pussy in bangkok than king dong could shake his stick @, u just got to know where to find em  Loadsa sexually frustrated little student biatches that once behind closed doors and away from other thais are the horneyest little biatches you could possibly imagine, and put a far better show on than any BG provided yer not too much of a sexual deviant.

They will actually use you for sex, or so they think.  And all for the price of a taxi! or a bus if ya aint got a conscience  :D

p.s im fat and from yorkshire aswell  :o

Hence the mention of cost, you yorkies dont like to empty the wallet to much. :D

Oohh

I sympathise, they do ache they do, those little torpedoes from the pharmacy, put them in the fridge 1st so they don't melt... they take care of most of the pain... ouch!

no, no,no.

you get one of the meekaas from the noodle stall to tie off your piles with those rubber bands that they tie the food bags with in that really fast way. :o

10 baht a pile i'm told.

Try a walk down soi eric. Its like walking a gauntlet. Even a repulsive swine like me scores there. You would have to be dead or broke to strike out on soi eric. Those girls would doo a dead man if he has the dough. :D

dam right.. I had one down there a little over a month ago, she was up for going to the toilet and letting me use her mouth as a pan for 300 baht.. Never done it before, but thought it would be a laugh :D

Did a runner in the end after a quick re-think when she started trying to drag me off for her shower.. :o

Guest Lazarus

Fisherman

What exactly do you compare to?

na.. woulda probably paid 1k, sounded like a good idea @ the time, just wasnt in the pissed enuf to piss in some hoez mouth 

the temptation was there, but you restrained yourself.many a lesser human being would just of let gush the golden torrent. well done frankie.

obviously saving yourself until the future mrs.mad comes along.

you're a credit both to your country and your gender frankie boy;

the folks back home in grimsmondthwaite must be proud of you.

rule brittania. :o

na.. woulda probably paid 1k, sounded like a good idea @ the time, just wasnt in the pissed enuf to piss in some hoez mouth :o

Was she going to swallow it?

I am getting a bit of a chubby about this guys....

Which bar was it?

Bash

Fisherman

What exactly do you compare to?

Proberly lots of other big fat drunken white trash in Pratong!

Bash