All about the money...

Peter77

run as fast as you can, really. mate just run.

save yourself first and later you can decide what can be done.

Talk to a good lawyer please and ASAP.

Just listen to lawyers advice and then use your common sense and decide. But mate i can smell trouble coming.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel for you. But you entered game mode now.

Never show how much you love your kid.

Stop all communication and money to her.

Divorce now before she get more loans and credits that you have to pay of. She don't need your signatures.

She going to threat you. She going to say that your kid didn't eat. Not have cloth or had accident. Ignore it.

Voice Record ALL communication.

Don't think to much. Nothing is going to happen to your kid. Its a time-consuming event

Just do one thing. Stop the flow to the North. If her family is not getting money from you, there will be a firestorm and she will probably start the process of "stepping up". If you can pawn her off to another stupid farang, you may be able to dictate more favorable divorce terms as the other stupid farang will want to rid himself of your scent. There are many farangs in LOS like you and she should have little trouble finding a replacement.

It's you wage, control the use of it.

No money for her debts.

No money for her family.

Pay all household bills yourself.

Give her a small amount of spending money each day.

Don't let her find your bank book or ATM card.

Then let her threaten away.

No need to move out, no need to lose anything.

No, actually it is not only his money. I suggest that you read up on the Thai CCC from Section 1470 onwards. It is about the property of husband and wife and salary is sin somros and not sin suan tua. If he is unlucky, he is also responsible for the debts of his wife (depends on when she aquired the debt and for what). According to Section 1516 Thai CCC he has the duty to support his wife. If not, that would be a reason for her to divorce him and gave her the opportunity to sue him for compensation.

555 enforcement in Thailand

Had a friend with similar problem, came down to how much lump sum he was prepared to pay to get custody for the child. The mother of the Hi-so girl was chief advisor and was predatory. Good luck mate.

i was in a similar situation before. worked hard, have salary, but actually never had it. Money disappeared in a couple of days for all kind of reasons. I stayed because I did love her and my son too. The problems and with that stress and negativism came in with our son in the middle of all the fights. I took my bag and actually walked out, leaving her behind and returned back home for a while.

I only paid monthly an amount for my son, but he didn't get it and paid for his school fees. The rest of daily care I left with her.

Truth is, the box of anger exploded, I changed my phone number, moved to another apartment and started a new life. Then she started stalking my new partner, until she was sick of listening to her dramas and told her the truth that she had to put her act together and started living today instead of always digging up the past. (in polite Thai). This did wonders. Respect for an older Thai (9 years older) by a younger Thai plus losing big face.

After that polite talk, she has never talked/ called again. My son and me? We didn't see each other for some time. It wasn't possible and honestly it broke my heart. After some time, when the situation was more peaceful, I always found a way to reach out to him, by phone or a quick visit to his school during break time. In the little time we had, I always told him that I am here in Thailand for him when he needs me and that he always can call me.

After a few years, he started calling me. We see each other weekly now.

It might be fearful to leave, but if you cant work it out together, it might be the best step. She might threaten you and what so ever, but as long as you keep contact with your son, through telephone, he will never forget his father and is always coming back to you. Maybe not in the short run, but as time passes by.

Success!

Why can't the lady go to work? Why should you have to pay for everything? send her out to work and split all the bills 50/50 and NO sending money back to the family.But with most Thai ladies just the mention of paying 50/50 is enough to send them running off faster than a robbers dog........

" Stay single & keep things simple "

F.J wub.png

It's you wage, control the use of it.

No money for her debts.

No money for her family.

Pay all household bills yourself.

Give her a small amount of spending money each day.

Don't let her find your bank book or ATM card.

Then let her threaten away.

No need to move out, no need to lose anything.

You may need to grow a pair she seems like a banshee. Do like Custer did and make a stand or your pain will only continue and increase. Good Luck

He'll need it. Custer was very unlucky

oh well - all i can say is you are the exact stereotype all Thai women live for - paying for her brothers and extended family is just pathetic. if she is Hiso as you say, why on earth would you need to pay?
you need to grow some and dump her fast, and next time dont be so gullible..

You need to understand about "face" and the importance to a Thai.

She married a farang, twice by the sound of it. Family, and that is the extended family, will expect her now to be source for unlimited loans. If she says no or asks for repayment, she will loose face. They will pressure her and ask more and more. Stupid as it sounds to us, that is their expectation. You must be firm.

She will expect you to provide unlimited funds for her. The word "no" will lead to sulking and emotional blackmail to get own way. Again, although not very pleasant, you have to man up and ride it out. Be as independent as you can as this makes them nervous, avoid rowing as much as possible, and do watch your back. All women can be moody, bitchy and unpleasant when they want but Thai women can be very sour when the mood takes them. Try not to bite as the Thai quick temper will kick in and things escalate out of all proportion.

Almost every marriage with a Thai that has broken up that I know about has been because of money.

Good luck!

You Sir have allowed it get out of hand and you are in effect been milked by her and her family as you are not obligated to pay her way in life just because you are married to her.

If you look up the subject matter of who exactly creates far more debt in a marriage and family environment it is the women 9 times out of 10 far more so than men.

You see all the advice given to you by all the other people telling you to get a handle on your money.

You will find out just how much she supposedly loves you when you run out of money...or not enough money to satisfy her and her family.

You and thousands of other men who marry Thai women find out the hard way it is all about the money ...and nothing to do with love.

Cheers and good luck

You need to understand about "face" and the importance to a Thai.

Who gives a da_mn about their foolish pride.

They are scientifically, educationally, culturally and socially inferior, let them come to terms with it and move on like the rest of the world.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Take the boy, move as far away as possible, another school, another job and I seriously doubt they can/will make any effort to reverse your move. Odds

are in your favor plus what have you got you lose ?

I have read some nonnonsense on tv , but this is up there. This theory of yours has a real life experience?

Also there is money involved here.

Not to mention th ed legality. Seriously where did you pluck this advice from , other than a hat

hi everyone ,i am on a oa visa living here now 7 months and have learnt so much on this subject ,when do we as farangs learn all we are ,is an atm card to these women when the money stops we are done and dusted until a new idiot comes along ,why do we do is the main question we all know the answer to that one .marry the women you marry the family thats the reality of living over here ,the onces that suffer are the kids ,be strong my friend you are the earner put your foot down and never never let the small head control the big head ,i would never buy houses cars in a thai womans name 80% doomed from the start ,take a walk along pattaya beach road i counted 15 guys sleeping rough all wiped clean by these women careful careful remember the old fs find them feed them f---- them forget them its kept me safe for many years living in asia best of luck to you

What a load of <deleted>. If you meet/befriend/marry someone from any of the farang ghettos, you are pretty much doomed from the start with only the odd exception. This country has a lot more on offer, shame so many don't realise that.

PS

HiSo girls have their own money and job.

HiSo families don't need to scrounge from foreigners.

This girl sounds more like an Issan hooker.

(looks up Yasothon in Google ....... yep, right first guess!)

Theres hi-so and then there are hi-so.....................hahahaha. Gotta love guys who think they married hi-so!

3% or so control 50 % of the wealth in Thailand. Is your girl part of the 3%.............hahahaha.

Edited by Nomyai

• 3 weeks later...

i was in a similar situation before. worked hard, have salary, but actually never had it. Money disappeared in a couple of days for all kind of reasons. I stayed because I did love her and my son too. The problems and with that stress and negativism came in with our son in the middle of all the fights. I took my bag and actually walked out, leaving her behind and returned back home for a while.

I only paid monthly an amount for my son, but he didn't get it and paid for his school fees. The rest of daily care I left with her.

Truth is, the box of anger exploded, I changed my phone number, moved to another apartment and started a new life. Then she started stalking my new partner, until she was sick of listening to her dramas and told her the truth that she had to put her act together and started living today instead of always digging up the past. (in polite Thai). This did wonders. Respect for an older Thai (9 years older) by a younger Thai plus losing big face.

After that polite talk, she has never talked/ called again. My son and me? We didn't see each other for some time. It wasn't possible and honestly it broke my heart. After some time, when the situation was more peaceful, I always found a way to reach out to him, by phone or a quick visit to his school during break time. In the little time we had, I always told him that I am here in Thailand for him when he needs me and that he always can call me.

It might be fearful to leave, but if you cant work it out together, it might be the best step. She might threaten you and what so ever, but as long as you keep contact with your son, through telephone, he will never forget his father and is always coming back to you. Maybe not in the short run, but as time passes by.

Success!

Success!

Excellent advice! I have lived through a similar scenario, and though it took many years, my son and I now have a great relationship. He is also old enough to now understand the realties of the situation, and that my actions were the lesser of two evils, and to only protect him from greater trauma.

My experience was in the USA and not Thailand, so yes this is problem without borders...

Cheers!