Weekend Car Activities

bigjcp66

Can anyone help me???. most weekends i see cars traveling around Pattaya and surrounding areas covered in what looks to like advertising stickers, car numbers, etc etc, is this some kind of treasure hunt competition? does anyone know what it is or have contact details as would like to join in for a change for the family to the beach. we have seen them this morning near silver lake area and Pong, many many cars

Can anyone help me???. most weekends i see cars traveling around Pattaya and surrounding areas covered in what looks to like advertising stickers, car numbers, etc etc, is this some kind of treasure hunt competition? does anyone know what it is or have contact details as would like to join in for a change for the family to the beach. we have seen them this morning near silver lake area and Pong, many many cars

Generally these are rally car clubs...generally associated with a particular brand. However, they can also be affiliated with work, school, or other social groups. Thais love to do things in groups and go all out putting stickers and numbers on their cars and traveling around the country. The particular car model clubs are open to any owner of that modern obviously, to join with the others one must be affiliated with the group.