Desperate plee for rugby

nellyp

I am in Sisaket for the evening, and i am looking for somewhere to watch the wales rugby game tonight. Does anybody have any ideas for somewhere i can watch it on a big screen?

I have my computer, so I can watch it on that, but i would prefer something a bit larger.

i could probably ask in a bar, but my wife will be accompanying me, so i don't want somewhere too seedy. a little seedy is fine though.

Cheers

I am in Sisaket for the evening, and i am looking for somewhere to watch the wales rugby game tonight. Does anybody have any ideas for somewhere i can watch it on a big screen?

I have my computer, so I can watch it on that, but i would prefer something a bit larger.

i could probably ask in a bar, but my wife will be accompanying me, so i don't want somewhere too seedy. a little seedy is fine though.

Cheers

Sorry for late reply and only a best guess too. Hong Kong Garden restaurant has many sporting events on show. See FB page for details.

For future reference all the Rugby World Cup games are being carried live and the interesting ones are shown as reruns) on Fox Sports 2, which is carried on True Visions (Gold package and above) and CTH. Both of these being satellite channels; I do not address internet TV or cable TV - the latter is not relevant to Meuang Sisaket anyway as far as I know.

I would be amazed if anyone is showing rugby at a public venue in Meuang Sisaket Nelly, since to the best of my knowledge there are no falang bars run by Brits/Ozzies/South Africans etc there. Surely no Thai bar owner is going to show rugby unless you bribe him and he happens to have the relevant package.

I know the hotels of Ubon Ratchatani very well and some of the Meuang Sisaket hotels. I am pretty sure that the only place within 150 km of Sisaket where you would be guaranteed to watch a specific rugby match would be by booking a premium room at 'Outside Inn' in Ubon (at about 850 baht). Brent provides True Visions Gold on the TVs in those rooms (probably to give his American clientele US sports coverage). Even Sunnee Grand five star hotel doesn't carry.

.... unless someone else knows different! Perhaps Celtic Buoy down in Pusing?