Buriram football

JaiLai

You will get tickets on the day. The ground is rarely full although that game is akin to a local derby. Best to get there about lunchtime get your ticket and perhaps pop along the road and have a look at the Khao Kradong Forest Park. Try and get a ticket in the Euro Stand where the GU12 supporters are. The atmosphere there is terrific albeit noisy. Lots of "farangs" support Buriram.

Buriram is scheduled to play against Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat) at I-Mobile Stadium on November 22nd. The visiting team has a huge following. The game with the most spectators was Nakhon Ratchasima vs Buriram. I would suspect with Buriram continuing to remain unbeaten, and having tied only 8 times, there will be a very large turn out. Korat is a mere 120 kilometers away and the fans from there travel easily to Buriram. I work parttime for the team as a coach trainer for the Brazilian coaching staff and never miss a match. The cheerleader section on the westside is reserved for the GU12 cheerleaders and band. Try to get your tickets for the west side next to that section either on the left or right. The cheering can be deafening but it does make the fans excited and the matches well worth the effort.

If this game does take place it will probably be a sell out so I'd advise getting tickets as soon as they go on sale. That said, there is a chance that this game will be postponed if Buriram get to the League Cup Final (currently at the semi-final stage) as that's also due to take place in Bangkok on the 21st.