Pattya Bar's Please

summerT

One of the members on here called kurgen is a part owner in a club called Jennies, apparently it comes highly recommended, no hassle from girls. :D

Haven't ever been there but i know kerryd and Britmaverick spend a lot of time there so i am sure they can give you better descriptions of the place :D

:D:o

I am not sure if there is an 'in-house' joke going on here: but the only 'Jennies' bar I am aware of in Pattaya is on soi 6/1 and is a kathoey bar where the 'staff' rush out and fondle your genitals, then beat you up, if you don't go into (the aforementioned bar).

You've been beaten up by ladyboys?

Moon River Pub on North Pattaya Road. Filipina cover band plays light rock and there's a nice respectable crowd there who often dance in front of the stage. It's nicely air conditioned and all seats afford a view of the stage. There were a few freelancers but they were keeping to themselves.

I have nothing against Hard Rock except the volume of the live music but the 2 times I've been there, the talent was very good. There were a few freelancers but they were keeping to themselves.

Well I'd rather not go into details, needles to say it was rude crude and not my cup of tea at all. It was my first and last visit to a go go. Not that I'm judging those who do like gogo's, if you like watching naked gilrs dancing and crawling around the floor for ping ping balls or performing crude sex acts, well thats your thing not mine thnx.

:o but better watch it. Here in naughty Pattaya you will get the name "boring old prude". :D

Well I'd rather not go into details, needles to say it was rude crude and not my cup of tea at all. It was my first and last visit to a go go. Not that I'm judging those who do like gogo's, if you like watching naked gilrs dancing and crawling around the floor for ping ping balls or performing crude sex acts, well thats your thing not mine thnx.

Check out Polo(s) GoGo on walking street, nothing crude there, put on pretty good show. (dancing)

The nearest thing to a "real" pub in Pattaya is probably Gulliver's (North Pattaya, just north of soi 1 on the Beach Road). No bar girls or freelancers, no live bands, reasonable food and beer, and music not loud so you can have a conversation. Not a place to go alone, though, as it would be boring.

One of the members on here called kurgen is a part owner in a club called Jennies, apparently it comes highly recommended, no hassle from girls. :D

Haven't ever been there but i know kerryd and Britmaverick spend a lot of time there so i am sure they can give you better descriptions of the place :D

:D:o

I am not sure if there is an 'in-house' joke going on here: but the only 'Jennies' bar I am aware of in Pattaya is on soi 6/1 and is a kathoey bar where the 'staff' rush out and fondle your genitals, then beat you up, if you don't go into (the aforementioned bar).

Like i said no hassle from girls :D

On a more serious note, i would recommend the blues factory as good place to listen to some good music. :o

We had the last Thai visa pissup there and a good night was had by all, we also went to Lennie's before we went to the BF and that also was a very pleasant place to be even with the wives in tow, and Sunny was a very nice host as was Dave from the BF :D

The following night the wife and i went out with a few members from here to the moon river pub and that was also a very enjoyable night, and another place you wont get hassled :D

On a more serious note, i would recommend the blues factory as good place to listen to some good music. :D

I concur :o

Dave, i don't think there's anything dodgy going on. It looks like the Op isn't a native English speaker, so he spelt "Blues" wrong and when you leave the "s" off, well, it could insinuate a place for adult entertainment. :D

On a more serious note, i would recommend the blues factory as good place to listen to some good music. :D

I concur :o

Dave, i don't think there's anything dodgy going on. It looks like the Op isn't a native English speaker, so he spelt "Blues" wrong and when you leave the "s" off, well, it could insinuate a place for adult entertainment. :D

Well spotted mate! :D

Star Dice disco seems to be the place for the boy racer type dudes. I have stayed at Pattaya Garden Hotel ( you have to walk on down past the Star Dice to get your bungalow ) seven times and sometimes have come back when they are closing, didn't see one farang amongst the revellers,

so a very young and local crowd which could be fun if you are of that age group. :o

HA that last post looks dodgey, already seen the advert for that palce, yes when i first here blue factory name i didnt know it was blues factory, so yes it did sound like adult type of place, well all this talk about it im sure gonna be there thursday!!

HA that last post looks dodgey, already seen the advert for that palce, yes when i first here blue factory name i didnt know it was blues factory, so yes it did sound like adult type of place, well all this talk about it im sure gonna be there thursday!!

You'll be most welcome. :o

You'll be most welcome. :o

The Blues Factory IS an adult place...BOTH girls I took there were adults...I swear it!!! :D

edit:

We had the last Thai visa pissup there and a good night was had by all, we also went to Lennie's jennies before we went to the BF and that also was a very pleasant place to be even with the wives in tow

:o

edit:

We had the last Thai visa pissup there and a good night was had by all, we also went to Lennie's jennies before we went to the BF and that also was a very pleasant place to be even with the wives in tow

:o

:D :D

Drunks & Dare-a-Licks on Soi 9, Jomtien.

If you are in the area drop in. The bar (and toilets) are very clean. Free Pool. Does have hostesses but nothing like you see at most bars in Pattaya. It is a nice air-con bar to just sit, talk & drink. But don;t believe me because I'm the owner (for the last 3 days!) come along yourself and see!

Chris

The nearest thing to a "real" pub in Pattaya is probably Gulliver's (North Pattaya, just north of soi 1 on the Beach Road). No bar girls or freelancers, no live bands, reasonable food and beer, and music not loud so you can have a conversation. Not a place to go alone, though, as it would be boring.

Try Tropical Berts in Discovery Park, Second Road, Just Before Soi 6 (opposite Bangkok Bank)