Thais and Russians nabbed in Phuket anti-drug campaign

Jonathan Fairfield

Thais and Russians nabbed in Phuket anti-drug campaign

1445334572_1-org.jpg

PHUKET: Three Thais and three men who according to police are said to be Russian were arrested in Patong in the early hours of this morning (Oct 20) when they were found to be in possession of various quantities of crystal meth (ya ice) and marijuana.

Kathu police went out at 1am this morning to continue with an ongoing anti-drug and -crime campaign being carried out throughout the Vegetarian Festival and targeted an area known for drug activity.

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-10-20

So if the picture is accurate its the Russians that are dabbling in weed & get their faces slapped all over the internet while the Thais are obviously either taking or selling the more serious gear yet stay out of sight. Great job.

He who laughs last laughs best as the expression goes but I do not think it will be these Russian

dudes after just a few days in the monkey house and an appearance before the magistrate. whistling.gif

Legalize the damn herb already !

your nickname shows the possible result of this legalization

indulge your illegal vices somewhere else!

Good heavens, that's quite a jump in assumptions! Pro legalization thinking does not a criminal make. The abject failure of the WoD to achieve anything but unnecessary deaths, and the enrichment of all the wrong people, not to mention the pro medicinal science, is firmly on his side.

Try some, you might even get your happy on for once in your life... or maybe that's a vast jump in assumptions on my part.

Legalize the damn herb already !

your nickname shows the possible result of this legalization

indulge your illegal vices somewhere else!

Good heavens, that's quite a jump in assumptions! Pro legalization thinking does not a criminal make. The abject failure of the WoD to achieve anything but unnecessary deaths, and the enrichment of all the wrong people, not to mention the pro medicinal science, is firmly on his side.

Try some, you might even get your happy on for once in your life... or maybe that's a vast jump in assumptions on my part.

from my experience, 99% of all "legalize" defenders are drug-users themselves (especially if they have nicknames like you or borisloosebrain lol) .

that's why you take anti-drug law enforcement so personally smile.png

as for me, I can enjoy life and have fun without altering my mind. I am happy with myself and reality as it is, that's why I don't need to distort my perception.

Edited by TimmyT