HELP! NO CTH, poor wifi, options to watch Premier

Bredbury Blue

I'm one of those reporting on other forums of CTH cutting off our service to watch their Stadium channels. I don't see our problem with CTH being resolved soon if at all, so i need to find another way to watch Premier games live.

Our mooban has poor wifi coverage. The wife tells me neighbours have tried all servers with mixed results. Our house has TOT wifi which is unreliable; I find its ok during the afternoon when I guess nobody else around is using their TOT wifi, but in the evening we can be continually losing our wifi signal.

So what are my options for:

1. Watching Premier games at home? How to do that?

2. Watching Premier games ouside the home in the Suvarnabhumi airport/Bangna area?

[as my preteen sons also like to watch with me, I really need to find a quick solution to watching AT HOME].

HELP!

PLEASE.

I use a internet box called Maige. Service is good through the net. Had a problem but 3BB sorted it out for me.I had to buy a new modem as the other one was faulty.Maige was down for 2.5 weeks as they were moving their srvers in China. But up and running and they have tacked on an extra 45 day to the subscribtion as it was down. Whilst it was down I had CTH installed as I wouldnt miss the F1 racing at any cost. I will keep the both of them as it gives me so many channels and I can move the Net box around. CTH is working fine for me in Phetchabun,No problems

Thanks for the comments and suggestions but they all require decent wifi but as stated myhouse/area has intermittent decent wifi.

Bob009 - make sure you keep your CTH payment records.

Is your TV near the modem? If so, you can connect via the Lan without using wifi. If you have around 8.75mbs download, PM me and I'll give you a number/website to contact. Has pretty much every channel going, as well as new movies, classic movies and TV show box sets etc.

Problem solved to get Premier games back on in my house.

We have CTH on HDMI1; CTH dish points east. We have Truevisions on HDMI2; Truevisions dish points southwest.

CTH have cut off our service and we've been arguing with them 3 weeks. Three calls to their service centre, they say they are going to provide us with details of thier financial claim against us but still nothing received. We therefore see this being a long running argument with them.

We've just been and bought a GMMZ HD Box with a package for b3000. Package is Beyond CTH for 120 days. As Beyond CTH costs b999/month, thats effectively 4 months for 3 months with the GMMZ box for free...great deal!

It's a package including Premier, Fox sports, Fox movies. We only need the Premier as most of the Beyond CTH channels we get with Truevisions. In 121 days we have to decide do we want to subscribe to Beyond CTH at b999/month or just the Premier channels at b699.

Got the box home. Plugged it in to the CTH dish cable as advised by the shopgirl and called the GMMZ 1629 to register our box and get the service turned on. The wife went through the setup steps with the nice call centre girl. GMMZ box and CTH dish weren't compatible..dish pointing wrong direction according to call centre girl. Next they tried plugging Truevisions dish cable to GMMZ box = success. Call took 27 minutes as first set up didn't work.

We now have:

GMMZ on HDMI1; using Truevisions dish.

Truevisions on HDMI2; using Truevisions dish.

CTH dish now NOT used, and CTH box and remote flung in to a cupboard by the wife.

Success!

I'm one of those reporting on other forums of CTH cutting off our service to watch their Stadium channels. I don't see our problem with CTH being resolved soon if at all, so i need to find another way to watch Premier games live.

Our mooban has poor wifi coverage. The wife tells me neighbours have tried all servers with mixed results. Our house has TOT wifi which is unreliable; I find its ok during the afternoon when I guess nobody else around is using their TOT wifi, but in the evening we can be continually losing our wifi signal.

So what are my options for:

1. Watching Premier games at home? How to do that?

2. Watching Premier games ouside the home in the Suvarnabhumi airport/Bangna area?

[as my preteen sons also like to watch with me, I really need to find a quick solution to watching AT HOME].

HELP!

PLEASE.

Gooday mate,

Try ILIKEHD

It is a livestream available only in Thailand for NRL AFL RUGBY UNION SOCCER F1 and all the latest release movies

It boasts 350 HD Channels.

There is no "box" required such as is needed with the likes of Expat TV to which is a very much already outdated technology that they are charging an excessive price for.

It is downloaded through your IP (Internet Provider) and is so much cheaper.

After registration on the ILIKEHD website the monthly package can be purchased by PayPal, ATM, or Bank Deposit,

Minimum package per month is 250 Baht.

I believe the premium package per month is 450 Baht.

To display the event/game/movie on your TV it must be streamed through your PC Via an

HDMI (High Definition Media Interface) Cable from your PC to your TV.

You can also stream it through your smartphone via an HDMI Smartphone Cable to the USB PORT on your TV.

The quality is superb.

As good as you could ever want it.

Cheers and the best of luck.

We have CTH on HDMI1; CTH dish points east. We have Truevisions on HDMI2; Truevisions dish points southwest.

CTH have cut off our service and we've been arguing with them 3 weeks. Three calls to their service centre, they say they are going to provide us with details of thier financial claim against us but still nothing received. We therefore see this being a long running argument with them.

We've just been and bought a GMMZ HD Box with a package for b3000. Package is Beyond CTH for 120 days. As Beyond CTH costs b999/month, thats effectively 4 months for 3 months with the GMMZ box for free...great deal!

It's a package including Premier, Fox sports, Fox movies. We only need the Premier as most of the Beyond CTH channels we get with Truevisions. In 121 days we have to decide do we want to subscribe to Beyond CTH at b999/month or just the Premier channels at b699.

Got the box home. Plugged it in to the CTH dish cable as advised by the shopgirl and called the GMMZ 1629 to register our box and get the service turned on. The wife went through the setup steps with the nice call centre girl. GMMZ box and CTH dish weren't compatible..dish pointing wrong direction according to call centre girl. Next they tried plugging Truevisions dish cable to GMMZ box = success. Call took 27 minutes as first set up didn't work.

We now have:

CTH dish now NOT used, and CTH box and remote flung in to a cupboard by the wife.

Success!

Watched the Saturday and Sunday games on the GMMZ box and Truevisions dish, but remembered why I prefer Premier games through my CTH dish than Truevisions dish; when it rains, as it did during the WHU v Chelsea game, the signal through Truevisions disappears (a minimal problem with CTH dish). I think I read it's because Truevisions doesn't use the mesh-type dishes. Bloody missed seeing the bookings and sendings off of Maureen, Matic, etc, as the signal was lost for 15 minutes (big storm). As rainy season is just about over, this shouldn't be much of a problem for the rest of the season.

]

We now have:

Success!

Watched the Saturday and Sunday games on the GMMZ box and Truevisions dish, but remembered why I prefer Premier games through my CTH dish than Truevisions dish; when it rains, as it did during the WHU v Chelsea game, the signal through Truevisions disappears (a minimal problem with CTH dish). I think I read it's because Truevisions doesn't use the mesh-type dishes. Bloody missed seeing the bookings and sendings off of Maureen, Matic, etc, as the signal was lost for 15 minutes (big storm). As rainy season is just about over, this shouldn't be much of a problem for the rest of the season.

]

Don't worry if it's not rain fade with True a visions dish it will be sun outages at some point.

• 2 weeks later...